moved drive after power outage now samba is error 500 internal error

• Code
    500 - Internal Server Error
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; omv-salt deploy run --no-color samba 2>&1' with exit code '1': debian: ---------- ID: configure_samba_global Function: file.managed Name: /etc/samba/smb.conf Result: True Comment: File /etc/samba/smb.conf is in the correct state Started: 18:02:35.898902 Duration: 145.886 ms Changes: ---------- ID: configure_samba_shares Function: file.append Name: /etc/samba/smb.conf Result: False Comment: An exception occurred in this state: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/templates.py", line 477, in render_jinja_tmpl output = template.render(**decoded_context) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/jinja2/environment.py", line 1090, in render self.environment.handle_exception() File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/jinja2/environment.py", line 832, in handle_exception reraise(*rewrite_traceback_stack(source=source)) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/jinja2/_compat.py", line 28, in reraise raise value.with_traceback(tb) File "<template>", line 36, in top-level template code File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/jinja2/sandbox.py", line 465, in call ...

ok a few months ago I had a power outage and the net app disk shelf drive bay i use would not recognize some drives come to find out you need to run more than 1 of the 4 power supplies in order to not have that issue however after moving drives around to get them visible i noticed samba was broken as I can no longer access network drives on the network.

changed the drives back to the original spaces as I had photos of how it was setup and the zfs pools work fine once imported after reboot however anything samba related is broken I am still able to access the plex pool as it is using nfs rather than samba

any idea where to start on fixing this?

here are what the zfs pools look like

then

appreciate any advise in advance!

Thank you

• KM0201

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!