Stuck in part of the installation (omv7) (rp4) [omvinstall] IP address may change and you could lose connection if running this script via SSH.

• Hello everyone!

I'm a new user on RP4 4 GB and I have the following problem.

I format and install Raspberry Pi Lite 64 on the SD card with Raspberry Pi Imager. Following the guide at omv-extras.org (omv7), I connect with Putty, update the RP4, run the two scripts, the first one without problems, reboot, wait 5 minutes, run the second one, but it always gets stuck at the step: [omvinstall] IP address may change and you could lose connection if running this script via SSH.

It doesn't go beyond that. I've tried with different SD cards, with an SSD, and it always gets stuck at the same point. If I touch the Putty window, the session closes.

Any ideas?

Thanks

• osespe

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Stuck in part of the installation (rp4) [omvinstall] IP address may change and you could lose connection if running this script via SSH.“ zu „Stuck in part of the installation (omv7) (rp4) [omvinstall] IP address may change and you could lose connection if running this script via SSH.“ geändert.
  • KM0201

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • If by 2nd script, you mean the install, it takes a long time to run even if it doesn't show anything on screen.

For safety, either run the command locally (with keyboard and monitor) or via a screen session.

Search google for "how to run screen on Linux"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!