Unable to execute configuration changes for OMV after drives connected in a new order

• So I believe the SDA/SDB/SDC order got messed up when I stopped using the Y connector to connect the USB drives to Raspberry and started using a powered USB hub instead. I've also attached some additional drives to the USB hub. But I can't make any configuration changes. The old configuration for the shared folders continues to work, but everytime I have to apply the configuration changes it fails with an error message. I am not able to copy the newest message because somehow now OMV Webinterface started to always completely hang my browser when I click on copy the error message to clipboard (that's a new problem No.2 I guess), but yesterday I usually was able to get the message copied somehow and it looked somewhat like this:

(had to move the complete message to attachment or else the forum wouldn't let me post...)

Any idea what could be wrong with that?

I also randomly tried running the sudo omv-salt deploy run monit command to try to get the error message away, but it just makes the pending config changes go away, but every time I try to change something and apply the changes - same problem...

Can somebody help me with this please? I supposed I just need to clean up some entries somewhere, but I have no idea how OMW is built up and where it stores the config.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!