Unable to Wipe or Add New File System from New Drives on OMV - Error Partition Table 0 Bytes - ​Failed to execute command 'export PATH'

• Running up to date OMV 6 on a RPI4.

I cannot add any new drives to my system. I am using stock rpi4 15w power supply. Main OS is an external directly to the Pi. The 2 new external drives are using a powered usb 3.0 hub.

When I secure wipe:

Quick wipe:

If I try to add a file system to one of these drives after a quick wipe, it eventually breaks omv and I have to manually reboot. After that sometimes I can't even get any of the filesystem table in the web gui to pop up. Often times after this I can't access OMV but all my docker and portainer apps function normally.

When creating file system:

Am I at the point of having to fresh install or am I salvageable? One idea is just to start fresh on a new drive with a fresh install, then plugin my old drive where the OS booted from and transferring as needed. However OMV does let you mount partitioned filesystems from what I understand.

Any guidance here is super appreciated.

• macom

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!