Email Error Notification

• Hello Community,
    Unfortunately, my English is translated by the machine.

Today I got an email from my provider.
    The content I give here again in German:
    "bitte halten Sie Ihren user webxxx davon ab das er von seinem lokalen Netzwerk zu Hause täglich versucht mit seiner NAS auf das Postfach nas@xxxxx.de zuzugreifen, bzw. das ganze richtig zu konfigurieren. Wir haben täglich in der Zeit zwischen 9 und 23 Uhr über 100.000 Postfach Anfragen die ins leere führen und geblockt werden. Dieses belastet den Server unnötig! Bitte den Kunden darauf aufmerksam machen, ansonsten wird seine IP Dauerhaft auf diesem Server durch uns gesperrt."

I might set something wrong?
    The sender email address is not configured on the server.

thanks for your help

• Not sure what provider you use, but normally all the free providers allow to send emails only from the original user (like gmx). So you cannot send mails from any other user the the original gmx user. That means you need to set the sender address in OMV to exactly that address. It also may mean, that you need to send mails to the same account from yourself ... looks a little bit silly in your inbox :)

Everything is possible, sometimes it requires Google to find out how.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!