Recovering media, drive unmounted after upgrade from 0.5 to 1.0

• Had recently run into a string of issues after upgrading from 0.5 to 1.0. First noticed i was unable to connect to my plex media server, then I couldnt connect to my SMB share. Things had been working fine at version 0.5. So Tekkb here on the forums was nice enough to teamviewer to my machine and helped me get plex working again. But we were unable to get the drive of a single LVM across 4 hard disks to mount which contained all my movies and tv shows. When we try to mount it, it gives a partition error in the web gui.

I am completely fine with blowing the whole install away and starting from scratch but I am hoping to find someone who may know if there is any way possible to pull the data from that so I can offload it to my win 7 machine, I would hate to lose around 1tb worth of stuff.

I am fairly green to linux so might have to explain things a bit, any ideas appreciated!

• omv-mkconf fstab

Then reboot.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!