include /etc/nginx/openmediavault-webgui.d/*.conf;

compare with the version macom give to me and uncommend to

Code
    listen [::]:80 default_server ipv6only=off;
    # listen [::]:443 default_server ipv6only=off ssl deferred;
    # ssl_certificate /etc/ssl/certs/openmediavault-.crt;
    # ssl_certificate_key /etc/ssl/private/openmediavault-.key;
    include /etc/nginx/openmediavault-webgui.d/*.conf;

new try with apt-get install --> error --> deeper look now tell me a bind error (sure, :80 will be used by my letsencrypt docker ... )

docker stop letsencrypt

again apt-get install

its done ... try to connect web gui --> nope --> ok, i tried with MY port 8080 ... so lets try port 80 --> welcome back OMV - change ports twice --> error occure ... ok reload site: not found (bad? NO its good) try again with port 8080 --- here we go!

docker start letsencrypt

looks like everything is back in place

should it only be happend cause i have not activate SSL and changed http port??

noone else changed the omv port away from 80?

plz check that to prevent other from getting trouble. ;)

i'm out ^^

hi,

just see updates in the house - so i just do like normal in omv interface - updates - check the all box click install.

ERROR ERROR ERROR ... - close - reload - omv not reachable ...

SSH: apt-get update --> apt-get upgrade

need help plz to get it working again.

thx all

hi,

situation in short:

OMV 5 NAS is running with nginx / Letsencrypt Proxy - work well with Nextcloud and all the stuff.

2nd maschin in my Network is used for testing stuff and / or sometime dedicated gameplay servers (Minecraft, Factorio what ever)

atm this 2nd is running a Minecraftserver - to control the server (start, stop, backup and stuf like this) is use crafty controller. crafty is running its own tornado server, i can access in the local network with https://IpOfHost:8000 - now a friend would like to have the ability to restart the server if it hangs. "Yeah, sure, i will just forward the port for you" ... and - he can only access the crafty page with Microsoft edge, all other browsers say bad Certificate and don't let you access ...

ok - np - i just redirect it with my nginx proxy ...

all right, little test, all right i get the login page of crafty control, easy.

"i see the login, but after login i only get a 405 ..." was my friend crying .. lets try, yeah, he's right, no way to login ...

405 Not Allowed

nginx/1.16.1

soo, now you are on; some ideas? what is to change?

if i local access the crafty server, the url will change to https://IpOfHost:8000/admin/dashboard where "admin" is the username - if i try to login with mydomain.tld/crafty - it change zu mydomain.tld after klicking login.

hopefully someone have an idea what to change to get it working.

thx

jens

hi,

in addition to my how-to upgrade nextcloud i just thought a little script could do the job as well

Code
    echo "upgrade Nextcloud ..."
    docker exec -it nextcloud sudo -u abc php /config/www/nextcloud/updater/updater.phar
    docker exec -it nextcloud sudo -u abc php /config/www/nextcloud/occ upgrade
    docker exec -it nextcloud sudo -u abc php /config/www/nextcloud/occ maintenance:mode --off
    echo "... upgrade done"

that will work, but i still have to interact

the first command will 1st ask "will you start update" so just y and enter to run ...

after that it will ask to run occ upgrade (that don't work) so just n and enter

the other commands just run

so my question: can i add the answers for the two questions to the script? ;)

thx!

hm hm

if i try to connect

Code
    cseb.is-gone.com

i can get your OMV so i just wondering, cause, your omv will listen to port 80 for http if you haven't change it, and your config say you forward port 80 extern to port 81 in your network - and on 81 in your network is the letsencrypt listen container listen to - so: if i try to connect i have to reach your letsencrypt proxy OR have to get an error like page not available.

don't know your router, but dobblecheck the settings, maybe reboot it and recheck the settings - for me it looks like that letsencrypt can't do the needed checks on http and https to verify your domain and sign your certificate.

the sharefolder will work on the web GUI - nothing change here

but in cli / terminal you are nomore able to use /sharefolder/blabla to access them. thats all

in the OMV web GUI you still need the sharefolders and can use it.

Alright - good news - this issue looks to be fixed in bpo.4!

For some reason, after installing and rebooting, the bpo.3 kernel was selected by default and everything was broken again.

BE SURE to change the kernel to bpo.4 in OMV Extras before rebooting after installing this new kernel.

that sounds good, thx for your test

will maybe try it later the day after homeoffice and will also report here.

hi, since i searched my own way to go ... here again as How-To so everyone will find it easy ;)

I will show you 2 Solutions to upgrade your Nextcloud in Docker, this one also depends on this guide.

First of all for both Solutions: you have to upgrade your Dockerimage, i just go to portainer, klick on nextcloud, and select "Dublicate/Edit" button - make sure you have checked "Always pull the image" and click on Deploy the Container - that will download newest docker image if available and restart nextcloud.

for my opinion - Solution 2 is the "better" but thats your choise.

Solution 1:

1. add (if not done) export port like 444 to the nextcloud 443 port

2. remove the 2 lines from your config.php and restart nextcloud docker

Code
    'overwritewebroot' => '/nextcloud',
    'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://your.host/nextcloud',

docker restart nextcloud

3. connect to nextcloud via browser with

https://<yourhostip>:444

4. run the update from the webgui

5. readd the 2 lines from stepp 2 in config.php and restart docker

Solution2:

(for me the "better" since i don't have to change files ...)

1. ssh to host

2. run

docker exec -it nextcloud sudo -u abc php /config/www/nextcloud/updater/updater.phar

say yes to update

say no to occ upgrade (will not work the default way)

keep maintenance mode if ask

3. run

docker exec -it nextcloud sudo -u abc php /config/www/nextcloud/occ upgrade

4. run

docker exec -it nextcloud sudo -u abc php /config/www/nextcloud/occ maintenance:mode --off

5. connect to your nextcloud like you always do - done.

keep playing!

draddy

here you will see a screenshot of both, remotemount and file systems - all buttons disabled only "add" or "create" are activ
    remotemount.png

OMG - find the trick :D

at the end of the Remote Mount page is a littl refresh button - after hitting that little bastard the buttons edit delete and so on came up - so maybe it is possible to run that action atomated if the page is refreched by browser or just jumped into it with the menu?

sometimes are the little things can drive you crazy - isn't it? :thumbsup:

done

credentialsFile in /etc/ call it what ever you want to

Code
    username=windowsUser
    password=windowsPasswort
    domain=pcNetworkName

one Problem left:
    I can't remove the Remote Mount to my windows pc. Removed Rsync Jobs that used the PC, removed all Shared Folders that point to the Mount, but can't delete the Remote Mount entry - also cant Remove the File System entry.
    @ryecoaaron can you support me on that? thx ;)

used umount -l /srv/.... so in File Systems it looks like "not mounted" also a ls to the /srv/ of that drive is empty - but still can't remove it.