Beiträge von draddy

ok ...

cron.php is done - changed the path in

Code
    nextcloud/config/crontabs/root

file to match location - i think something just messed up here with my upgrade fail

sysvsem problem was solved with nextcloud 26.0.2 image (i just forgot image upgrade after all ....)

still on list: Transactional file locking - can someone help me on this plz?

update servers back online ... so now i'm on 27.0.2 (but on the "older" docker image)

Cron-Job still don't work?!

Database / Memcache

PHP - sysvsem

Code
    still on the "problem" list. 

Es gibt einige Fehler bei deiner Systemkonfiguration.

Letzte Cron-Job-Ausführung: Vor 10 Stunden. Check the background job settings ↗.

Die Datenbank wird zum Sperren von Transaktionsdateien verwendet. Um die Leistung zu verbessern, richte bitte, sofern verfügbar, Memcache ein. Weitere Informationen findest du in der Dokumentation ↗.
        Dieser Installation fehlen einige empfohlene PHP-Module. Für bessere Leistung und bessere Kompatibilität wird dringend empfohlen, diese zu installieren.
            sysvsem

anyone? - i just don't get it -.-

what ssl error you got?

Code
    nginx: [emerg] no "ssl_certificate" is defined for the "listen ... ssl" directive in /config/nginx/site-confs/default.conf:9

that one? was solved by deleting /config/nginx/nginx.conf... but i think you mean some other error?

NC 25 works just fine here ... just could slap my own for over motivated "update your image" after vacaition today ... without that i would run NC 25 without problems ... now i'm on a 26.0.2 and can't update cause the servers are down .. my cron-job will not work and some files are not integer <-- what ever NC will tell me with this ...

so i will just hang on - hope the servers are back online soon and after all updates are done everything will work as it should *fingers cross*

ok ... removed both files ...back in game now!

thx Soma and KM0201

now i have some 26. update things left and the cron.php ...

the nextcloud system overview show me (sorry german ..)

Code
        Letzte Cron-Job-Ausführung: Vor 2 Stunden. Check the background job settings ↗.
        Manche Dateien haben die Integritätsprüfung nicht bestanden. Weitere Informationen um den Fehler zu beheben findest du in unserer Dokumentation↗. (Liste der ungültigen Dateien … / Erneut scannen…)

Der „X-Robots-Tag“-HTTP-Header ist nicht so konfiguriert, dass er „noindex, nofollow“ entspricht. Dies ist ein potentielles Sicherheitsrisiko und es wird empfohlen, diese Einstellung zu ändern.

Dieser Installation fehlen einige empfohlene PHP-Module. Für bessere Leistung und bessere Kompatibilität wird dringend empfohlen, diese zu installieren.
            sysvsem

Bitte überprüfe noch einmal die Installationsanleitungen ↗ und kontrolliere das Protokoll auf mögliche Fehler oder Warnungen. 

now i got a 404 ...

and log says

... new lines in log ..

Code
     -1 }">Could not open input file: /app/www/public/cron.php
     -1 }">Could not open input file: /app/www/public/cron.php

KM0201

Code
    Can't start Nextcloud because the version of the data (25.0.10.1) is more than one major version behind the docker image version (27.0.2.1) and upgrading more than one major version is not supported. Please run an image tagged for the major version 26 first.

thats the problem ;)

Soma

yes - i used the duplicate / edit in portainer with :latest ... will try with :version-25.0.4 image ..

hi all,

run into an error caused by "ah, just do!" -.-

long story short

my nextcloud is still 25.x.x (latest 25 version)
    today i think "ah, you could update your nextcloud image ... its still the "old" from may" ... yeah ... now i have an nextcloud 27.x.x. image and nextcloud don't start ... can i "downgreade" the image or say portainer to use the old image?

thx

hi,
    sorry, no time too test, so i just test it today, but got error on point 4-5 ...

any idea?

hi folks,

is it posible to move runing docker installation to another location without losing anything?

if i change the path here - what will happend? will omv just move all to the other location so i can start the containers and everything will work like befor?

why will i do this? i'm running out of storage on my system disk so i would plan to move docker to the same part where the configs are saved.

(followed the good old technodad tutorials - so configs are on a other part in /appdata/ )

anyone done this bevor?

or: whats about that /var/lib/docker/overlay2 folder? that one will eat the most of my space :D

and, yes, if i start over with my nas next time, i will just make a bigger system partition, but, not now. ;)

thx

draddy

hi all,

1st, system is online!

i just try to clone that HDD with HDClone - the tool called some errors on 6 Sectors and i decide to just ignore that.

after change the old to the new HDD the nas starts as normal, all data in place, all services work - i think i will see if somethink wrong with it the next few days, but all in all it looks consistent.

so again, thx all :)

the data will not be that big problem, have backups of important things.

i discovered it when nextcloud stop working (nextcloud data are saved on that disk) - so a copy job would also ok for me.

how can i manage that lable part? i can't just build in the new disk and name it NAS1 i think ;)

on windows i would just add the new one, copy all data, disconnet the old one and set drive letter of the new disk to that from the old one^^

hi all,

need some tipps plz.

my main Datadisk is going down (today some services dosen't work, and then the shock: sdb is going down - could reup it as sdd but, its time for a new disk ...)

what is the best practice to do?

cloning the disk by using a other system and tools like hdd clone?

build the new one in and copy everything?

whats about the lable? most of my services connect to the disk by the lable name "disk-by-lable-nas1" so the new disk need the same lable.

thx and regards

draddy