Beiträge von opensupport.it

I would think as an "IT admin" you could be a bit more specific as to what you're talking about, because frankly it sounds like nonsense. I've seen the HP Microservers discussed here over the years so if there was some huge problem surely there would be a lot of threads on them (I rarely see any). Frankly, they are just an Intel servers.. so I can't imagine there being major issues so long as the devices support Debian 10 as a whole.

Do the Gen 10's have a problem with Debian 10? (probably not given it is one of the most widely used server OS's there is)... so I think whatever you're reading unless you can be more specific, is probably poppycock.

i read this when i serach info: (but is old 2017 tread)
    RE: HP microserver Gen10

I was just evaluating the hardware in question and asking for opinions

i need to evaluate hp microserver gen10 (with cpu x3216) as datastore/nas for my proxmox system an for local storage service, but i not understand if performance of cpu are good.

i read more info about this HP it seems a weak machine...
    Power consumption looks good... but if power are not sufficent i take classic commercial nas... or change to gen10 plus model.

Someone has benchmark of this situation?:/:/:/ an omv stable install?

tnks.

Hello, i'm new users, and i'm new of OVM setup.

i have the idea to build my new NAS (RAID 1) with OMV 3.x
    i have only two sata port on board and i think to use a SSD disk for system on usb v2 o 3 with usbTo Sata adapter for booting and manage the two disk

it is crazy 8o ? i have problem with this solution?
    i need stability and security because on this nas i put some data and virtual machine datastore.

tnks