Hi Everyone, i finally fix my problem of serial number.
Like wouterve, my serial number was replace by a generic 0123456789ABCDEF for every drives and like he said in his previous post:
i receive the same result:
Then i search 'exit code 1' on the web, not really clear, but the problem seem related with the script not found:
i decided to reinsert the relative path in the 61-openmediavault-dev-disk-by-id.rules (removed with the new version)
and now my serial number show correctly and no more error 'failed with exit code 1'.
Hello, I havent visited the forum in recent months but I stumbled upon your solution & applied to my installation as well.
/etc/udev/rules.d/61-openmediavault-dev-disk-by-id.rules I've searched for the corresponding vendor_id & model_id & altered the code so it looks like this now:
Et voilà, S/N is showing up again
Thanks for your suggestion!