Beiträge von FixXx

Yes, it works on my system. omv 4 + nc13 but i have installed 12.0.x and updated to nc13.

Can you please post your nginx config?

I don't know why there is HTTP redirect loop.

Can you share your vhost config ?

My current config is based on the official Nextcloud sample. Basically I only added security settings and the omv-generated $socket.

I have no problem with the ssllabs score. I got A+, 100 in every category... thx to this excellent documentation.

My main problem is the reported /login loop. I've used the vanilla nextcloud13 config to sort the problem out. The config works after i made the common changes (server, cert, root, $socket) but the redirect loop persists.

Do you - does anyone - have an idea what the reason could be? Is there someone out there with omv4+nc13 installation and without redirect loop reported by ssllabs?

I had luck with this change and could install nextcloud 13 on omv4 successfully. Thanks for your hard work and investigation!
    Now I have checked my server against the ssllabs servertest and got - i think - a https-redirection-loop.

Do you experience the same with your config or have an idea what the cause could be?

My nginx config: