Beiträge von sigmatec

Recently I upgraded my raspberry Pi with the OMV 4.0. After mounting the disks, I was changing the permissions of the users I got this error

Error #0:
    OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; chown --recursive root:users '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-bt' 2>&1': chown: changing ownership of '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-bt/aquota.user': Operation not permitted
    chown: changing ownership of '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-bt/aquota.group': Operation not permitted in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc:934
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(565): OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->{closure}('/tmp/bgstatuswH...', '/tmp/bgoutput04...')
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc(999): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure), NULL, Object(Closure))
    #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->setFileACL(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('setFileACL', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'setFileACL', Array, Array, 1)
    #6 {main}

I tried to get the permissions right with both files aquota.user and aquota.group in the rotted terminal with the commands

sudo chmod g-s aquota.group
    chmod: changing permissions of 'aquota.group': Operation not permitted

sudo chattr -i aquota.user
    Operation not permitted while setting flags on aquota.user

I really don't want to wipe the drives because that will take a lot of time.

Thanks in advance

Hi OMV community. Last weekend I tried to put my home ftp server online and it did work but if I add a SSL certificate to the connection filezilla just give me the output ECONNREFUSED, locally and outside of the local network. I already searched for this issue but I didn't found nothing related with the omv.
    I don't know if I'm missing something else.

image with all the details

Thank you for you attention.