Beiträge von bart70

Yes, you can delete. When you have updated, recreate the group with the same name. The data should be kept on the different disks.

Important not to delete content whatever you do, only shared folders or unionfs merges.

Thanks update is done !
    Now, i must retrieve SSH et Web Interface then all my services lol

thanks, before remove the union file system, i'll wait another advice about it ... i got a copy of my datas on another NAS , but i'd like to avoid a recopy of them ...

thanks !
    how can i stop this driver during the update ? i don't find it in the documentation, thanks

almost services seams off :

but the script still fail

thanks, yes, i've find the log file, but i don't understand , i don't see where it don't works ... I just see that

i can't paste all the log here :(

again, thank you very much for your help

Hi, i've tryed to use the script to update my OMV 4 to OMV5 but it's failed.
    I think i stoped all service i can (with service name-of-the-service stop) but it's still fail .

Can someone help me please ?

hi thanks for this guide and scripts !
    but (there always a but) i'm bad in english and not pro at all on linux ...
    So, i have a OMV 4 i'd like to update to 5, i'ive read the 1st post, i don't understand all :/ i see alot of infos about V2 to 3 but not V4 to 5.
    it's recommanded to make a backup, i don't know how to do it :/
    i got on my OMV 4 a docker that's work since 2 years ... i'd like to save infos on it (it's transmission+ openVPN docker) ... another thing, i got a merge FS, i'd like to not lose my datas on it etc ...
    Can someone help me or a guide for dummies ? (or a frenchie here to help me in french ^^ )
    I got another omv on V5 if it can help (i copy datas with RSync every day from OMV4 to OMV5 NAS) with docker too (but other containers)

Thanks a lot !