Beiträge von eskimos2000

Hi there

I wanted to install mpd and I get stack with error:

I did sudo apt-get install -fand all good no errors everything up to date. I am lost, help, please?BTW the samba is working well no problem.

Hi All,

I spent googling more than 5hrs and have no idea still how to make it works on OMV5 on pi4?

Probably I am noob but I thought that installing that plugin makes graphs of pi processor temp, to wish full thinking, is it? :/

OK that is something maybe my shares are on hdd /media folder

Code
    drwxrwsr--+ 121 root users  4096 Nov  7 11:09 Movies
    drwxrwsr--+ 100 root users 12288 Nov  5 17:51 music
    drwxrwsr--+   4 root users  4096 Nov  5 17:54 photo
    drwxrwsr--+  15 root users  4096 Nov  6 12:33 TVShows

Actually I can find tvshows on sonarr (it mapped properly with tv on container setup, I did not notice /tv folder when I accessed import shows on sonarr) I can see folders with my tvshows but sonarr does not what to import it, it is doing nothing when I choose /tv folder.

I tried to setup container again with using /srv/dev-disk-by-label-HDD1 my phisical drive bu only one thing is better log ;) looks much nicer.
    But apart of that everything the same I can browser to /tv folder but no import happening.

BTW if you

Where are your shows stored and what are the permissions there?

I suggest not using OMV sharedfolders in docker Volume and Bind mounts Host Paths. Use the actual real paths instead.

why on most video from Techno Dad Life he is using sharedfolders on even making folder in windows and he has no problem with permission. Anyway he is techno ;-).

I have rebooted device and out of nowhere it is working thanks computer God for it :)

OK that is something maybe my shares are on hdd /media folder

Code
    drwxrwsr--+ 121 root users  4096 Nov  7 11:09 Movies
    drwxrwsr--+ 100 root users 12288 Nov  5 17:51 music
    drwxrwsr--+   4 root users  4096 Nov  5 17:54 photo
    drwxrwsr--+  15 root users  4096 Nov  6 12:33 TVShows

Actually I can find tvshows on sonarr (it mapped properly with tv on container setup, I did not notice /tv folder when I accessed import shows on sonarr) I can see folders with my tvshows but sonarr does not what to import it, it is doing nothing when I choose /tv folder.

I tried to setup container again with using /srv/dev-disk-by-label-HDD1 my phisical drive bu only one thing is better log ;) looks much nicer.
    But apart of that everything the same I can broser to /tv folder but no import happening.

BTW if you

Where are your shows stored and what are the permissions there?

I suggest not using OMV sharedfolders in docker Volume and Bind mounts Host Paths. Use the actual real paths instead.

why on most video from Techno Dad Life he is using sharedfolders on even making folder in windows and he has no problem with permission. Anyway he is techno ;-).

So how to make sonarr working help please.

I tried install Sonarr for armhf on my HC2 (installed nzbget, transmission with vpn without a problem) na I have two problems:

1. It can't see /sharedfolders not /srv folder so no way to access my tvhshows, funny thing I can see that permissions to folder which I mapped in docker gui to config sonarr change to seems to be proper after ls -l:

drwxrwsrwx+ 3 martin users 4096 Nov 7 13:51 sonarr

I cna see that Sonarr wrote all config to my folder on /sharedfolders/AppData/sonarr where intended. So more confusing.

So I read all on this forum about it and tried I reckon most of it no success(reset permissions, tried to install as only dockerperson user, another folder, etc) , which makes me crazy what is happening, OMV is designated to make things simple but so many problems especially with permissions.

2. Second error is that log from sonarr docker looks not good either, however gui is loaded and I can access interfaxce etc. Have a look on attached log.

No luck even more weird I am trying to remove folder music but error is showing: sharedfolders-video.mount! when I am trying to remove video error is showing: sharedfolders-music.mount! What is going on?

Even worst I tried to add one more shared folder and I got and error when I hit Apply button:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl restart 'sharedfolders-video.mount' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Assertion failed on job for sharedfolders-video.mount

So seems to be my OMV is broken somehow.

Help please.

No luck iven more weird I am trying to remove folder music but error is showing: sharedfolders-video.mount! when I am trying to remove video error is showing: sharedfolders-music.mount! What is going on?

I did it and as I wrote the folder /srv/dev-disk-by-label-HDD1 already does not have this deleted folder which is weird?
    Even more weird as I click on OMV panel on the music folder (which I want to delete) and try to change ACL it is saying no such file or directory:

Code
    or #0:
    OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; getfacl --no-effective --access -- '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-HDD1/music' 2>&1' with exit code '1': getfacl: /srv/dev-disk-by-label-HDD1/music: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:182
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc(753): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array)
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->getFileACL(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getFileACL', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'getFileACL', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}

So now what directory is not there (I cannot see it when I ssh) but it is in the panel so what to do?

Hi there,

I ttried to delete shared folder on OMV but I am getting an error:

I have checke at /srv/dev-disk-by-label-HDD1 folder is not there so it is removed but not form OMV GUI.
    What to do? 8|

Thx, it is a bit scary but I will make it, do you have idea what is max time in minutes to set in -t? I think to set it 720 minutes so if we go for holidays server will spin down. But I have also notice that there is some anacron job going every hour (it saves clock in case of power failure but I have my connected too ups so pretty safe, and it woke disk up, is this job necessary?

Sorry for misleading, I am just confuse, but:

apt update

Code
    Exception ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0xb625b300>
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in remove
    TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
    Exception ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0xb625b300>
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in remove
    TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
    Reading package lists... Done

That python error is very stubborn but it is harmless as I read somewhere.

Code
    ii  openmediavault                    4.1.12                         all          openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-docker-gui         4.0.1                          all          OpenMediaVault plugin for Docker
    ii  openmediavault-flashmemory        4.1                            all          folder2ram plugin for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-keyring            1.0                            all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-netatalk           4.0.7-1                        all          OpenMediaVault netatalk (AppleTalk Protocol Suite) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg       4.1.12                         all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-transmissionbt     4.0                            all          OpenMediaVault Transmission (BitTorrent client) plugin.

Looks alright to me, so maybe I am just overeating.

However one more thing is worrying that hard drive is going to sleep (even that I left disable spin down in physical disk edit). How to prevent disk to go to sleep, this is NAS disk and I do not need it to stop every 15 minutes or so?

Thx, I did it finally I made small update/upgrade but only 2 packages, I still think that is something wrong with my installation. Please have a look at my syslog attached, log from armbianmonitor:
    http://ix.io/1qGf.

I reckon my flashmemory plugin is not activated still but I did upadates. Tkaiser wrote that my install is a bit outdated. I di update and nothing.

My fstab:

Moreover I set up disk to not to go to sleep, but I can hear like disk woke up about every 2hrs is not use for a few minutes and goes to sleep again.

Help please.