Beiträge von satanas17

I am sure you will enjoy OMV :thumbup:

I'm already enjoying it, even if it's not for my use ...It's always fun to discover new things.
    Personally, i'm using a RN204 "ready to use" nas from Netgear and it doesn't have as many possibilities as OMV offers...for exemple, we're still waiting for Docker's integration... :P

So far, so good... this little OMV configuration seems to be rock stable... :thumbup:

You probably have a DNS problem.

hi and thanks for answering...Here is my configuration

Edit :

attempting update of plugins list and here is the message i've got after changed DNS for Google's :

(sorry, not enough place on my screen to show it complete...)

but i've tried again to install shellinabox and it was successfull...will try few things an be back to pass my topic in "resolved"

Thanks all for helping so far

Hi,

Thanks for answering.
    So, i found this topic here and followed it...
    Here is my "new" sources.list

and here is the result when attempting to upgrade :

and when attempting to install shellinabox...

Thanks in advance for aswers...

Hi all,

First, excuse my bad english...

Configuraton :

HP Flexible Thin Client T510 ( Processor : VIA Eden X2 U4200 (1 GHz, 2 cores), 4 GB DDR3 1066 MHz, 16Go internal Flash (OMV 4.1.13.1 on it)

2x1To HD's connected in USB

Subject :

So, after installation of OMV, i've done all updates, installed OMV Extras, MiniDLNA plugin and PLEX. Everything was fine and smoothly worked .

Finally, PLEX was uninstalled , no use of it, MiniDLNA is enough...

I've fixed Ip address without forgetting to configure DNS (pointing on modem's Ip)

After looking some vids here, i'm trying to install some other plugins like shellinabox and here is my problem :

Help would be really appreciated

Thanks in advance