Posts by thegameksk

So I ran into this problem again and couldnt log in. I was able to but now no containers work. Everything is running in portainer but if I try to connect to plex it says server is not available. If I try to open transmission connection refused. I cant even access my files from windows explorer. It says windows cannot access my server.

Edit: Even more confused. My raid is not in OMV at all. Its not mounted and status says its missing.

Edit 2: One of my HDDs is missing from under disks in OMV

Didnt work.

Code
    Removing cloudcommander Recreating 5356fd797a7a_cloudcommander ... [1A[2K Recreating 5356fd797a7a_cloudcommander ... [31merror[0m [1B ERROR: for 5356fd797a7a_cloudcommander Cannot start service cloudcmd: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:349: starting container process caused "exec: \"/usr/src/app/bin/cloudcmd.js\": stat /usr/src/app/bin/cloudcmd.js: no such file or directory": unknown ERROR: for cloudcmd Cannot start service cloudcmd: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:349: starting container process caused "exec: \"/usr/src/app/bin/cloudcmd.js\": stat /usr/src/app/bin/cloudcmd.js: no such file or directory": unknown Encountered errors while bringing up the project.

If you highlight the above you will see the error I get. Not sure why it pasted that way.

Hey all. I keep getting:

[1A[2K Starting cloudcommander_web_1 ... [31merror[0m [1B ERROR: for cloudcommander_web_1 Cannot start service web: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:349: starting container process caused "exec: \"/usr/src/app/bin/cloudcmd.js\": stat /usr/src/app/bin/cloudcmd.js: no such file or directory": unknown ERROR: for web Cannot start service web: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:349: starting container process caused "exec: \"/usr/src/app/bin/cloudcmd.js\": stat /usr/src/app/bin/cloudcmd.js: no such file or directory": unknown Encountered errors while bringing up the project..

I used this video:

Can anyone help?

Speed up your system? No, that would be highly unlikely.

How long it would take? The filesystem check when you first boot I would anticipate taking at least 10min. The actual resizing... That's hard telling. It may not take as long as I'm thinking since the whole latter part of the drive is basically empty and all it has to do is be extended.

1 sounds easier so I'll go with that.

Any idea around how long 1 would take? If we did 2 would that also speed up my system? Just trying to think of pros and cons. Which is easier? With my history of issues thats better lol

Okay so first follow those steps after caution and then try to format and mount that unallocated space

Cant format or mount the unallocated space. It doesnt appear in the web ui

With that way no need for g parted? The space would automatically combine into the new partition?

This is what I get

root@openmediavault:~# service docker stop

Failed to get properties: Unit name cockpit-wsinstance-https@.socket is neither a valid invocation ID nor unit name.

I think docker is stopped though bc both plex and transmission wont connect. Connection refused.