Posts by aldrick

Hi,

I wanted to know for those who have a RP64, what you're doing with it?

Are you using it for Plex or Nextcloud or both ? For backuping datas ?

I'm asking that because I'm wondering if this SBC could be better than some synology for instance.

Hi,

I've just installed NextcloudPi but I encountered an almost "minor" problem:

I've changed ports because I've already have a letsencrypt docker configured for my DynHost ovh.

I manage to access to NextcloudPi BUT (yeah there's a but) I can't access to the 4443 port.

I don't know if I have to do something on my letsencrypt or NextcloudPi docker.

Here is how the ports are configured:

Code
    docker run -d -p 4443:4443 -p 446:443 -p 82:80

Do someone have an idea ?

Ahh, great. Thank you! This is so much easier, then I don't have to mess around with privileges and permissions that don't do what I'm expecting.

Looks like everything is working now, thank you all!

Hi,

Could you tell me wich command line you've done for doing that ?

I have the same problem than you.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Tiste7,

Have you found the solution to work problem ?

Thank you in advance.

Hi everybody,

I don't know why but everytime I reboot my OMV, I have a problem with Clamav.

I have an Odroid HC2

Here's what I have:

sudo service clamav-daemon status

● clamav-daemon.service - Clam AntiVirus userspace daemon

Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/clamav-daemon.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)

Drop-In: /etc/systemd/system/clamav-daemon.service.d

└─extend.conf

Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Wed 2020-04-01 09:50:09 CEST; 5s ago

Docs: man:clamd(8)

man:clamd.conf(5)

https://www.clamav.net/documents/

Process: 10761 ExecStartPre=/bin/mkdir /run/clamav (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Process: 10762 ExecStartPre=/bin/chown clamav /run/clamav (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)

Process: 10763 ExecStart=/usr/sbin/clamd --foreground=true (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Main PID: 10763 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Apr 01 09:50:09 odroidxu4 systemd[1]: Starting Clam AntiVirus userspace daemon...

Apr 01 09:50:09 odroidxu4 mkdir[10761]: /bin/mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/run/clamav’: File exists

Apr 01 09:50:09 odroidxu4 systemd[1]: Started Clam AntiVirus userspace daemon.

Apr 01 09:50:09 odroidxu4 clamd[10763]: ERROR: Can't initialize the internal logger

Apr 01 09:50:09 odroidxu4 clamd[10763]: ERROR: Can't open /var/log/clamav/clamav.log in append mode (check permissions!).

Apr 01 09:50:09 odroidxu4 systemd[1]: clamav-daemon.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE

Apr 01 09:50:09 odroidxu4 systemd[1]: clamav-daemon.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

The only solution I found for now is to uninstall Clamav from the WebGUI.

Then I do "sudo rm -rf /run/clamav" from the CLI.

Then I (re)install clamav from the WebGUI.

Something I find weird, in the log, is that everytime the service starts, it tries to create the clamav forlder.

Well, I'll wait untill the next time I have to reboot my system to do the same thing... :rolleyes:

Please tell me how upgrade to OMV 5.x for RockPRO64?
    I don't see image build OMV 5.x for RockPRO64, only OMV 4.x. Where i downloaded image build 5.x for RockPRO64?

Thank you

Hi,

Have you read this thread ?
    You'll find your answer there.

I had a a RockPRO64 too. I've installed OMV 5 on it.
    Do you have a PCI-e to SATA plugged on it ? If you do, you may have some freeze problem.

I didn't find a way to solve that so I bought an Odroid HC2 that seems to work much better with OMV 5.x.
    (I'm a newbie so I chose the "easy way" ...)

I know you were working with @stinkycheese problems, but I just noticed your post and ran the command. Here's what I got.

Code
    ii docker-ce 5:19.03.4~3-0~debian-buster arm64 Docker: the open-source application container engine
    ii docker-ce-cli 5:19.03.4~3-0~debian-buster arm64 Docker CLI: the open-source application container engine
    ii docker-compose 1.21.0-3 all Punctual, lightweight development environments using Docker
    ii golang-docker-credential-helpers 0.6.1-2 arm64 native stores to safeguard Docker credentials
    ii python3-docker 3.4.1-4 all Python 3 wrapper to access docker.io's control socket
    ii python3-dockerpty 0.4.1-1 all Pseudo-tty handler for docker Python client (Python 3.x)
    ii python3-dockerpycreds 0.3.0-1 all Python3 bindings for the docker credentials store API

After trying docker-compose from the command line I tried to use the stacks tab in Portainer to run the yml file and I get this failure notice. Maybe that will shed some light:
    Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 3.11.03 PM.png

Hi,

How did you solved your problem ?
    I have the same with my RockPro64 (really hesitating to by a HC2...).