Beiträge von matefon

I managed to solve the issue.

So I remembered that after I installed python3.10 the update command had this strange message.

In my browsing history I found the guide I followed to install python3.10.

Then I searched for the python version that does not show an error when I try to import openmediavault:

Code
    root@raspberrypi:/usr/bin# python3.10 -c "import openmediavault"
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
    ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'openmediavault'
    root@raspberrypi:/usr/bin# python3.7 -c "import openmediavault"
    root@raspberrypi:/usr/bin#

Then I followed the guide to make python3 call python3.7 instead of 3.10.

Hi, after updating python3 to 3.10 with some help (I am using a Raspberry Pi) I tried to apply the configuration and this error message shows:

Also, when I run apt update this happens:

Code
    Traceback (most recent call last):  File "/usr/sbin/omv-mkaptidx", line 38, in <module>    import aptModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'apt'Reading package lists... DoneBuilding dependency treeReading state information... DoneAll packages are up to date.

Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Thank you.

I already found that one and others too.

This temporary solution was tested and it works for now: echo 524288 > /proc/sys/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_max

Also this move was not too clever because according to this I can have maximum 65535 connections with 2GB RAM. This is why I chose this forum for an advice.

Cheers,

Matt

Hello,

My new OMV NAS (Raspberry Pi 4 2GB) started not answering.

It is the first time I have seen this message in syslog: nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.

Uptime was not a problem: now it is 4 or 5 days but the maximum was 20 days and due to a power outage, it couldn't have been more.

I don't know what it is: I'm using exactly the same things as I did before. :(

Please, help,

Matt

Okay, web interface is available. I did this:

Code
    # systemctl unmask openmediavault-engined

Then I could change the network interface in omv-firstaid and after a reboot WebUI is working.

Now I've got another problem. After sudo apt-get update I get this:

Hello there,

I installed haugene/transmission with vpn on Raspbian (Raspberry Pi 4) with Portainer stack

What should I do? Peering (uploading) doesn't work either. :|

Bests,

Matt

New problem ahead:

Transmission doesn't download nor upload torrents.

Portainer shows "Healthy" put ping is

PING google.com (216.58.214.238) 56(84) bytes of data. --- google.com ping statistics --- 1 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 0ms Network is down

HELP

Stack:

Thank you!

Using a plug-in in Firefox called Torrent Control I could add the magnet link to Transmission by right-clicking then selecting Torrent Control --> Add torrent.

VPN is working (Proxy is disabled).

Note: Transmission will show and error but it's okay, just go back to https://torguard.net/checkmytorrentipaddress.php and you will see your IP.

MISSION COMPLETED

After a long and painful journey in finding the solution, I found it:

Multiple LOCAL_NETWORKs could be added with e.g. LOCAL_NETWORK=192.168.0.0/24 10.8.0.0/24 (separated with spaces).

New, better UI could be applied with TRANSMISSION_WEB_UI=transmission-web-control

If somewhy it doesn't work just stop your VPN Server with systemctl stop openvpn@server. Then start the container/stack. In the end, you can use systemctl status openvpn@server to check or systemctl start openvpn@server to start VPN Server again. (Exit with q)

Anyone can use this config, just please, customize it before running! I have several options, ports reconfigured and your IP address may be different.

Special thanks for sabamimi who helped me even when I was silly. Some parts of this code belongs to them.

P.S: Use stacks, they're cool.