Beiträge von Fuelrod

So I had a SnapRAID "Scheduled diff" task that was create by selecting the "Scheduled diff" button at the bottom of the settings screen. Unfortunately I was experimenting with scheudle tasks and deleted the SnapRAID scheduled diff job. Now when I go back to the SnapRAID settings tab and select the "Scheduled diff" button to recreate the job, I get the following error.

Failed to execute XPath query '//system/crontab/job[uuid='57e13a3c-5a94-11ec-8153-3f587eab8e1f']'.

OMV\Config\DatabaseException: Failed to execute XPath query '//system/crontab/job[uuid='57e13a3c-5a94-11ec-8153-3f587eab8e1f']'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:88

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc(118): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.system.cro...', '57e13a3c-5a94-1...')

#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/cron.inc(95): OMV\Config\Database->getAssoc('conf.system.cro...', '57e13a3c-5a94-1...')

#2 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Cron->get(Array, Array)

#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('get', Array, Array)

#5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Cron', 'get', Array, Array, 1)

#6 {main}

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Which problem?

The message is a tribute to the movie TRON. See the post from votdev above.

I'm going to assume the problem is the same one I'm having, mainly that my scheduled tasks are not running at there designated time. When I run them manually by clicking the run button, I get the message that is a tribute to the movie TRON, then hit start and it runs. So I think people are wondering if the scheduled tasks are not running correctly because behind the scenes the task is waiting for the person to hit the start button so to speak. We all just want our scheduled tasks to run automatically.

I'm having a small issue with my new OS drive, which is a Corsair MP510 NVMe drive. OMV is unable to fetch the SMART data in the webGUI most likely because the data is trying to be fetched with the drive name "nvme0n1". The SMART data can be read just fine if I try to read it in the shell with the command "smartctl -x /dev/nvme0"

Here is the error message that I get in the webGUI:
    "Read NVMe SMART/Health Information failed: NVMe Status 0x2002"

I get the exact same error message if I try to read the SMART data with the command "smartctl -x /dev/nvme0n1". So I know what the problem is but I'm not sure how to fix it so that it works in the GUI ?(

I'm having the exact same issue. Did you ever find a solution?

This would suggest that the relevant settings aren't being written to the config file, start by looking at the config on the server and also the log of syncthing docker.

Thank you for the suggestion geaves, that led me to figure out what was going on. Turns out there is a bug, or maybe a designed feature, with how OMV handles shared folders under Access Rights Management that are created on DiskPools. After creating the share on the DiskPools, I referenced the share in the Syncthing Docker container by browsing to the /sharedfolders/[my_share] directory (where the config directory was created). This worked and created the sync folder and config folder for Syncthing on the DiskPool. However, after a reboot, OMV doesn't recognize the /sharedfolders/[my_share] directory as part of the DiskPool and recreates the config folder on the host partition and not the DiskPool. This is why after logging in again it looked like I was starting Syncthing for the first time. To fix this I now point the Docker container to the /srv folder where the actual DiskPool "drive" is created. Now on reboot, everything comes back as before the reboot. Bottom line is it seems like OMV forgets the blind mount, or however it creates the share on the DiskPool in the /sharedfolders directory after a reboot. Hope this helps anyone with similar type issue.

If someone could please help me, I'm sure it's something stupid. I'm new to OMV / Syncthing / Docker in general. What happens is I get the Syncthing docker going, sync several folders across the network to several Windows machines; but then if OMV restarts because of a reboot or power interruption, when I get back into Syncthing it doesn't have any of my shares and it's like I starting Syncthing for the first time all over again. I've committed the container after everything is setup thinking that was the issue but still no go. Any help is appreciated from this newbie, thanks.