Posts by monsieur N

It’s almost perfect. thank you. I’m missing one last thing: how do I disconnect. Isn’t there a "quit" button?

Let me explain myself. When I finish a session on my workstation (in the company), I cannot delete cookies, so the browser keeps my history in memory. Sometimes I have to leave for a few minutes without closing my browser, so I want to be able to exit cloudcommander, and even without closing the browser, I also have to enter my credentials.

Good evening, everyone. I appeal to your enlightenment. By any chance, is there a file manager for omv in the way of cloud commander, midnight commander, etc.. but a manager or you need to use a username and password to log in?

Indeed, I do not want to use krusader, I want to use a file manager from a web page from outside ( example: http://www.monnas.org:9000 for cloud order), and so I want to have the ability to connect to my nas and disconnect me securely order . indeed I use the computer of work to connect

Hi, i'm newbie with network address, netmask and openvpn....

I try to use your solution but i need more help.

You say, you use 192.168.10.0/24, but how do you find this and wherre do you put this in VPN settings :

--Dynamic IP Address Network

or Static IP Address Network (Optional)

or Group Default IP Address Network (Optional)

when i do this command : ip addr, i have this :

root@OMV5:~# ip addr

1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 65536 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN group default qlen 1000

link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00

inet 127.0.0.1/8 scope host lo

valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever

inet6 ::1/128 scope host

2: enp0s3: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UP group default qlen 1000

link/ether xxxxxxxxxx brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff

inet 192.168.0.30/24 brd 192.168.0.255 scope global enp0s3

3: docker0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc noqueue state UP group default

link/ether xxxxxxxxxx brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff

inet 172.17.0.1/16 brd 172.17.255.255 scope global docker0

inet6 fe80::42:e1ff:feba:5178/64 scope link

5: veth7cba650@if4: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc noqueue master docker0 state UP group default

link/ether f2:b0:87:25:f0:39 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff link-netnsid 0

inet6 fe80::f0b0:87ff:fe25:f039/64 scope link

7: veth83ab0b5@if6: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc noqueue master docker0 state UP group default

link/ether 5e:db:98:29:d9:3a brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff link-netnsid 1

inet6 fe80::5cdb:98ff:fe29:d93a/64 scope link

how finding my network address and netmask ?

second question : in "routing" you ad "192.168.0.0/24 (this is my internal network)". Where do you find this number?

My network is 192.168.0.30 when i want to connect web gui openvpn.

I need help please and i'm very sorry for my english. I had to use a translator because i'm french man

Hi. I try to install openvpn in portainer but i have this error when i try to connect in this adress : https://192.168.0.30:943/admin :SESSION ERROR: SESSION: Your session has expired, please reauthenticate (9007)

this is my configuration :

">openvpn labels.jpg

">openvpn network.jpg

">openvpn restart.jpg

">openvpn volumes.jpg

">openvpn1.jpg

">session error.jpg

">openvpn env.jpg

">openvpn command.jpg

Sorry if images doesn't appear. i don't know why.

before done that, i delate noexec and i replace "omv-mkconf fstab" by omv-salt deploy run fstab.

But i don't know where put this command in portainer : "

Code
    --cap-add=NET_ADMIN

i'm very sorry for my english. i'm french man and i have to use a translator.

Hello, thanks to technodadlife's tutorial on openvpn, I managed to install this one. However, even if I can connect, my local network does not appear.

I try with my pc and my Phone.

I'm using omv on virtualbox. And the name of my network card is enp0s3.

If someone have idea for this trouble.

Hi. As usual, sorry for my english. I don't want to use docker to install letsencrypt. So, i would like to know how to log omv webgui in SSL using acme.sh ? After install lets with this method, when i try to connect on my server with my domain name (https://www.duckdns.org), i found nginx page :
    Welcome to nginx!
    If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed andworking. Further configuration is required.
    For online documentation and support please refer tonginx.org.
    Commercial support is available atnginx.com.

Thank you for using nginx.

Why i don't get to the omw webgui page ? How done

You're wright. I use omv 4, I got the MyCert.pem generated in : /etc/letsencrypt/live/xxxxx.hopto.org
    But still don't see it in OMV web gui.

I need certificat only for this domain : xxxx.hopto.org (it's à free ddns)
    For moment, I don't usé Nextcloud or any else

Good evening. excuse my English but I am French and therefore obliged to use google translator . I try to install Let's encrypt in OMV 4.

My domain is : xxxxx.hopto.org
    i don't have subdomain
    below domain, I am asked to fill web root : i put : /var/www/openmediavault/ ( i don't know if that's i have to do)
    i fill out my email
    below email, i m asked to fill certificat's name : do i put any name or it's specific (i don't know what i have to put). In the meantime, I just put the folder path I created in my shared folder
    Ensure Enable is checked : i do that
    and save the configuration.

But, when i generate certificate, it doesn't this appear in the tab of the cerificats SSL. i don't have any "error" when i generate.
    how to view or where i m wrong?

thanks for your help and sorry for my english.

Please try to use simple words or easy words.

hello to all. Before I begin, I prefer to tell you that I am French and, since I am not fluent in English at all, I am obliged to use an online translator. and something else, I am totally beginner with Linux. I would like to know how to install web interface kde on openmediavault 4. If you can, try to use the simple language. Thanks