Posts by pug_ster

I get slow transfer speed if I have too many torrents running or any software that you are using the hard drive, IE I use emby. I never used deluge, but I use haugene/transmission-openvpn:latest-armhf docker which is good for openvpn and transmission.

FYI, I am using the raspberry pi 4 4gb, with a 5tb seagate hard drive.

This happened to my Raspberry pi running OMV where my sd card got corrupted or something. At first I can't go to the OMV console and I have to constantly reboot my raspberry pi 4 to get it up and running. Fortunately, when I set up my raspberry pi, I used dd to backup my sd card and then used pi shrink. I was lucky enough to get a shrunk img file from a backup and copied it to my computer.

I originally installed an 16gb sd card from Microcenter shrink to about 3.7gb img file. Then I figured that I used a "reliable" 8gb samsung sd card to dump the image and then used the raspi-config tool to expand it. It is a good thing when I moved all the dockers into the hard drive instead of the sd card otherwise it will be more of a pain

Hi,

I am running raspberry pi 4 using Openmediavault to backup my sd card and shrink the file via pishrink. So every Tuesday at 4am, I run the scheduled tasks command under root:

sudo dd if=/dev/mmcblk0 of=/sharedfolders/Appdata/sdbackup/backup.img bs=1M

This job runs without issues.

At Tuesday 5am, I ran a job to shrink this file

sudo pishrink.sh /sharedfolders/Appdata/sdbackup/backup.img

and it would not run.

When I ran the pishrink command manually in the scheduled tasks panel, it would run fine. Is there a reason why this is happening? Thanks.

What is the URL that you are using for nextcloud? It looks like you are only registering www as a subdomain. If you are trying to register ohiskyy.duckdns.org as the main nextcloud subdomain, it don't think that would work. I could never get nextcloud to work as a subfolder. I would also register nextcloud as a subdomain in letsencrypt and configure nextcloud.ohiskyy.duckdns.org as your nextcloud site.

Before doing this, you might want to put a delay to startup your docker by 30 seconds.

https://forum.openmediavault.o…V5-Pi4-This-might-fix-it/

Afterwards, you can move your contents to your usb drive. I created a share and dump the data into /sharedfolders/<your shared folder name>/docker

https://www.guguweb.com/2019/0…other-location-on-ubuntu/

I followed these instructions here. However, before this, you might want to go to OMV portal, go to System -> OMV-Extras, remove /var/lib/docker in "Docker Storage" so it will reference the /etc/docker/daemon.json file.

There's nothing wrong with your nextcloud docker. Rather with your nextcloud.subfolder.conf file. Change the "proxy_max_temp_file_size from 2048m to 1024m. That's what's worked for me.

There's nothing wrong with your nextcloud docker. Rather with your nextcloud.subfolder.conf file. Change the "proxy_max_temp_file_size from 2048m to 1024m. That's what's worked for me.

I have a similar issue with emby where the metadata is not downloading and it is probably due to me how I name my files and emby would not recognize them. IE. if you have your movie like yourmovienamehere.mp4, it would not work because there are no space or period between the words. I ended up installing radarr, add the movie, click on "wanted" sign, and do a manual import of the movies folder and then radarr will put the metadata back to emby. There's a whole process of installing linuxserver/radarr:arm32v7-latest, linuxserver/jackett:arm32v7-latest and getting to work with plex. You can watch techno dad life in youtube on how to get this configured.

Assuming that you have letsencrypt installed properly, it is easy to install nextcloud and even get it working in your existing server. I installed mariadb and then created the database. When I installed nextcloud, I didn't use my precious port 443 or 80, but you can use something like this.

-p 3443:443 \
    -p 3080:80 \

I didn't use nextcloud's official build but from linuxserver\nextcloud because their builds are compatible with my raspberry pi.

Assuming that you mapped your nextcloud subdomain via letsencrypt, you can configure your nextcloud.subdomain.conf like this.

I don't know what kind of server are you running, but on my raspberry pi, I put in proxy_max_temp_file_size should be configured as 1024m; instead of 2048m for some reason. Don't forget to configure your proxy_pass to https://<yourIp>:3443 to match what you have in your nextcloud docker.