Beiträge von dmkjr

There is only an entry when a plugin is installed. Installing from omv-extras on OMV 5.x is only installing docker. There is an option to install portainer which is the web interface that is replacing the docker plugin. Then you click the button to go to the portainer web interface.

Thanks. Just did that, works well. Quick question on Portainer, on the network it uses "bridge", but gives it a 172. ip address. Is there a method to pass through and pick up an address from my network? Apologize for the question, new(er) to Docker.

Have you install the OpenVPN plugin ?

Where do you find this plugin? I saw some videos that showed the OpenVPN plugin being available but I do not see it on my OMV Raspberry Pi installation. I do have 'extras' installed.

I've searched around and found that some people were using Duplicati to sync their media (or backup their media) offsite. However, even though I have 'extras' installed, I do not see the Duplicati plugin on my OMV install (Rpi4).

Since rsync has to be setup on both ends, that will not work I don't believe since S3 is just storage, or will it?

I attempted to follow this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86ykcq7znd8 , but like I said I cannot see "Duplicati" in the list of available plugins.

Thanks,
    David