Beiträge von Galiwyx

Hello gderf,

I don't want use USB stick anymore, I'll reinstall the whole system, can I partition my SSD with Gparted in 2 (like 30/90). The first one for the OS and the second for all config of plex & radarr containers ? Is this the best and easiest solution ?

Thank you !

Hello,

I run OpenMediaVault on a USB stick, I have 1*8Tb drive (soon 2), and 1 unused 128Gb SSD drive.

I will install Plex with Docker. How can I set the configuration to store all "appdata" to the SSD and not on the Harddrive ? I want to do this to gain speed on indexing / browsing.

I'm sorry I'm a totally begineer with OMV, I checked some videos from Techno Life dad without found this info.

Thank you !

Hello,

I have 1x8Tb non-raid EXT4. If I add a 8TB in raid 1, do I need to reformat the first drive ?

Thank you

Hello,

Currently, I'm running a Plex Server on a dedicated old PC. I'm looking for 2 weeks to change my main OS (Windows 10) for a more light OS like OMV.

I'm playing with OMV with virtualbox to discover features and option, but I have few questions. For the moment, allm my movies / TV are on a 8TB drive in NTFS + 128GB SSD for the system. When I switch to OMV and when I connect the drive, I suppose I need to format the drive to EXT4 or can I keep NTFS ? (IIRC i saw the permissions' system aren't same between NTFS and EXT4).

Thank you