Beiträge von nandurx

Zitat

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Follow this link. It worked like charm when I tried yesterday.

So he used command to install it. Here is list of commands he asked to run. I only changed DNS.

crashtest hey I really appreciate your detail response, specially for beginners in linux. I have started few things going. Just need to clone a drive and see if it works, and in VM planning to install some lightweight linux and python to learn as first language.

I hope this is what you looking for. Took me forever to find. It was under openvpn.conf file, not where I found other compose.yml files though (#1 image where I have other container data but not for openvpn).

If this isn't the one, please redirect me to right path. Thank you for your constant support to beginner like me. I really appreciate it.

By the way, I tried using real ip and also duckdns instead of no-ip, same problem. I tried this(attached image) to see if port is open, does it matter if it says closed.

Uh, you can maybe check that in your Router. If it says that you have a proper IPv4 Address or if you have some IPv4to6tun or simliar.

I have uploaded pic of how it looks like, I think it is proper IPv4.

There are some errors in your config. It appears that the config path seems to be not writable?

Do I just use chmod to change permission?

I tried using my real ip to see if it works, but it doesn't work.

Uh, you should not (have to) use such a trigger/port knock feature to open exactly the same port you're knocking on. That's just redundant.

What you mean by this?

Also, are you sure that you have FullStack enabled Internet access?

I have it on bridge mode. How do I check if fullstack is enable.

What is the log of both the docker container and the openvpn App on your phone when you connect?

Here is container log:

Zitat

PIC uploaded for OPEN VPN APP LOG.

So I followed his guild to install.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Everything worked except where I connect using key which is last part on my phone. I have uploaded pic of my router where I have forwarded ports as he told. I may have forwarded too much. If need to remove, let me know. I will appreciate any guidance. Am I missing something?

This may seems stupid, but want to know..

so, I created share folder "Temp" in OMV (image 1) which I share using SMB (image 2). now let say I put some files using windows computer in temp folder, then removed share from OMV5. Then try to delete "Temp" folder only (not content) as it isn't referenced anymore (image 3).

Now question, how do I access data I put using SMB through windows or where does that data goes?. (I can access if I just create "Temp" shared folder again, but what if I move to different system and don't remember exact name or something.)

So if I understand correctly, when I create Appdata under shared folder, I still use absolute path when creating container. so I can't put anything in OS drive right?

When I create Pool folder name Movies then I put another folder Action under that and then I put 10 movies. Now, mergefs decided to put 6 movies on drive 1 and 4 movies in drive 2. So by creating pool folder, it will put file randomly on different drive and in future, I decided to use one drive at time for some stupid reason, that organization will go away right? I am noob so please forgive me if questions are stupid.