Beiträge von whigga

Leider nein. Es sei denn... ist vielleicht irgendwas im BIOS/UEFI bezgl. Wake-on-LAN falsch eingestellt?

Ansonsten könnte es einfach ein defektes LAN-Kabel sein... kannst Du ein anderes probieren?

Wake On Lan lässt sich lediglich (de-)aktivieren, ansonsten gibt es da keine Optionen. Das Kabel habe ich ebenfalls schon getauscht

Okay, I disconnected the network cable and checked the logs - no random wake ups. So there ha sto be a network-side Problem. Is there a way to see which ip causes the wake ups

I am usually waking up the NAS with WOL so disable it is not a permanent solution for me. But I will disable it for testing

Edit: My NAS is still waking up after I disabled WOL on NEtwork > enp3s0 > Edit >Wake-on-LAN

Okay, i see. So nothing to worry about?

What does that mean for me? Is my NAS waking up frum WOL? Any other possible soft-/hardware actions? Is it possible to track the incoming WOL signals?

This is the output:

Edit:

this is the Output from ip a:

So there are some more interfaces - can you tell me why? I deleted the parts with ip- and mac-addresses

Hey Guys I've got a problem with my OMV: it is waking up randomly and I don't know why. My knowledge isn't that good so I can't figure out any reason. Is there any way to see what is waking up my NAS?

The problem shows up on different time spans - on some days the NAS stays on sleep, on other days the NAS is waking up several times. I am using the AutoShutdown Plugin to send the machine into sleep (Shutdown command "Suspend").

There are no sheduled jobs/wakealarms set up. Maybe the NAS is waking up because any other network device is sending a ping/magic packet - is there a way to check/log this?

I am running OMV 5.6.2-1 (Kernel 5.10.0-0.bpo.4-amd64) on an ASRock Q1900-ITX

I am from Germany, so please don't mind my English