Beiträge von pantralalinski

Hi there,

Something went wrong ...again
    As before - omv-firstaid is dead

Is there a way to check or better change ports of omv in CLI?

and Yes! I tried OMV once again

It's rather frustrating, because i've been tweaking OMV for last two months, never getting any serious problems. Now it is disaster

If, as you said, you reinstalled it recently (means you can have a fresh start), start by:

it looks like the best solution.

Meanwhile i removed my Volumio SD card from raspberry 3, inserted fresh raspberry pi OS lite and installed Nextcloud.

Maby if everything i need which is: nextcloud, airsonic, SSL (letsencrypt), duckdns, pihole, Samba and maby ChaCha ;) will work fine i will quit OMV. Is there something i will loose by betraying OMV? Perhaps disk usage, SMART and performance statistics.

forgot to mention... omv-firstaid is dead after installing nextcloud. i have checked before and it was healthy. now it shows this message:

root@omv:~# omv-firstaid

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/sbin/omv-firstaid", line 92, in <module>

sys.exit(main())

File "/usr/sbin/omv-firstaid", line 57, in main

modules = load_modules()

File "/usr/sbin/omv-firstaid", line 44, in load_modules

mod = __import__(modname)

File "/usr/share/openmediavault/firstaid/modules.d/61aptclean.py", line 22, in <module>

import openmediavault.subprocess

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'openmediavault.subprocess'

I did change port 80 to 81 and 443 to 444

maby it's the case of different certificates? to enable change of port 443 a had to install own ssl certificate. Nextcloud is running on letsencrypt certificate.

and i have last suspect. As sugessted on dbtech blog i fixed the https issue by adding line:

Code
    'overwriteprotocol' => 'https',

to the file:

/root/app/config/config.php

I did the fresh install ...three times since yesterday :D
    do You mean this alternative installation? Does it make any difference compared to typical instalation which in my case is good, everything works fine. I can access, docker, portainer, add drives, shares, install and use duckdns, airsonic, syncthing, filebrowser. The only problem is wanishing GUI of OMV. Since installed everything i need, and still can install components via portainer or yacht that would be enough. But i forgot to set SAMBA shares and can't add external drive to nextcloud <X

Hello

This is my first topic on the forum, so i want to say hi to all. Since two months i am struggling to build best nas for me and my family, on an old AMD64 PC. By saying best i don't mean fully loaded, so i install, try and uninstall different components. The nextcloud has about everything i need. I could access the omv panel after installing NC, but after tweaking some php, ini and conf files, i am no longer able to access omv user interface.

I did change port 80 to 81 and 443 to 444. I suspect that the reason of this situation is some proxy settings.

After two months of struggling i am a bit tired of searching what i did wrong. You may say it's the best way to learn, but i'm just tired, so decided to ask for help.

Where, which logs to look for or which files should i check/edit?