Beiträge von DNUKaen

Yes. stack is the portainer name for compose file.

Up to you. The idea of the compose plugin is not need portainer though.

Im trying to find the easiest way to make Compose files from my single Containers that are running but cant work this out - A little advanced for me and dont want to muck up what I have running. Is there a simple program or way to take the information in the Container and put it into a Stack/Editor Compose file

What you do not understand?

You should not mix the two procedures, if you have started applying one of them, do not continue with the other. You must finish.

Doesnt make sense? So Im now on the section of importing my containers over. I have some stuff in Stacks and others just Containers. Im using Kate program to make a list of the container information but how wud I add the Container info as theres no Editor button in Portainer for Containers

This is what I have created for my Stacks to move over but How wud I add Containers to this?

So Ive done that - Im not receiving any 500 errors but in Files & Containers nothing is showing? Also does this mean OMV will see my containers and I dont need to use Portainer anymore? I read further on the WIKI but cant understand how to move over my containers

Please read post 749 and scrupulously follow the steps, do not do anything other than what is said.

So I have newly installed the new OMV-compose So do I need to create 2 folders in Shared Folders? As in the Wiki says

``2. Create a folder called "compose". If this is a new install, create a folder called "containers". This really needs to be on a larger data drive, as these folders can get large.``

I have my drives pooled using mergerfs

I have just updated OMV6 but updated Portainer before this. I now cant access Services - asks me to left click mouse button. Wen in Omv-extras I get this below. How do I update this? Also my Vaultwarden docker container after update gives me a error 400

I 1st updated Portainer version. I then went into OMV and did all my updates I had. After this I have the screenshots shown. I have the error in one of my containers also.

I click on Services and I get the drop down but then goes to the dark screen and the red writing

I have just updated OMV6 but updated Portainer before this. I now cant access Services - asks me to left click mouse button. Wen in Omv-extras I get this below. How do I update this? Also my Vaultwarden docker container after update gives me a error 400

Im wanting to make a clone of my MacOS and put it in a folder on my Server - Apple website states to look at manufacturer to see if compatible. As I use OMV Im asking here first and whether anyone has done this?

I will use Time Machine to make Daily/Weekly Backups of MacOS & Carbon Copy Cloner to Make a 6 monthly.

Many thanks in advanced for any help given

If its easier to just do a CCC backup and point it to the folder on the Server and then I can copy that to my GDrive

Thanks for that - So in any terminal window and logged into OMV user to do it or actually plugged into the server running OMV as I have for the above problem

Also can I then save this to my Gdrive so its in more than one place? If so is there a simple way to do this?

I forgot to ask - So now I have it running well how wud I do a backup of the OMV OS or backup whats needed so that if I run into a similar problem or worse I have a stored backup of the bits that Id need to get up and running again once I had installed a new OS disk in the server?