Beiträge von A.Dent

Hello,

finally I've just upgraded from omv5 (5.6.18) to omv6. Well, did not work straight forward. Going with this Guide (omv-release-upgrade), my omv was bricked. So i flashed the system partion with an prepared USB-Stick with omv6, could mount the remaind filesystem of the data partition and everything is fine so far.

The auto-shutdown-Plug-in worked perfect for me before the upgrade. From what I understand, I had to reinstall omv-extras to have this Plug-in available again. Did so, but there seems to be no way to get it shut down my omv every day fix a 9 pm. No WOL. I'm using it only now and then. Wan't it to be automaticaly off, so that I don't need to remember once I powered it on.

Obviously there is another way with planed tasks to do this job. But I can't figure out, what command or how to configure this.

Can anyone help for the one or the other way?

Best,

A.Dent

Hello all,

according to the hint by macom

Code
    https://packages.openmediavault.org/public
    https://deb.debian.org/debian

have been excluded from the https proxy but to no avail. Still the same error in the certificate verification. Are there other requested targets to be added that did not show up in the log yet?

Is it possible to update by hand and how could I perform that?

Best regards,

A. Dent

Hello macom,

thx for the hint. On the one hand, yes, relating rule was disabled, but on the other hand there is also an UTM Appliance with a HTTPS Proxy in charge. I guess 'Certificate verification failed' is what you want to point me to?

I'll test but I'm in vacation until next week. So I'll test and update next week.

Best regards,

A. Dent

Hello all,

I'm new to OpenMediaVault. Just installed it a few weeks ago (~4). So I'm not familar with OMV yet. Pls move the thread to the appropriate category, if it's not correct in this one.

The system in short: ASRock Q1900M Board (Celeron J1900) with 4 GB RAM, Systemdrive is a Crucial 250 GB SSD, Datadrive (only one) is a Seagate Iron Wolf 4 TB.

No Add-ons, pure OMV ISO with prepared USB-Stick.

OMV is working well so far but I've recognized Update-Problems from the beginning. I decided to care later. Today the system startet to send lots of Monitoring alerts. Extract:

Along with that I saw that the graphs stopped somewhere around KW39. So I could not review the 'Resource limit succeeded' alerts, e.g. 'current mem usage = 90.1%'.

This one is probably of most interest:

Usually there is a Firewall Rule in place to prevent the OMV from accessing the internet. So I disabled this rule to perform an Update. First attempt was not successfull (Error Message follows). Did a reboot and tried again. Now some Updates where found and could be installed. Clicking 'Prüfen' (presumably Check in EN) again still results in this Error Message:

Pretty much the same as with the first attempt but a little shorter.

What's the problem here and how can I solve it?

Best regards,

A. Dent