Beiträge von Nabukodonosor

Zitat

do you "reStart" swag, duckdns & vaultwarden to be sure that can be resolved?

All of them are restarted after changing the network. I mean, it did it automatically, since I had to redeploy when I changed the network.

All of this is already done. I've been using reverse proxy for months, with radarr, sonarr and few more services, vaultwarden among them, but I had to redo vaultwarden since I couldn't access it within my LAN for some reason. But here's my vaultwarden.subdomain.conf file again:

Yeeah, that didn't work aswell. I get 502 bad gateway when I try to access vaultwarden via duckdns reverse proxy. My new network is on the screenshot below. I created it with default value, I didn't enter anything in the fields since when I tried 172.20.0.1 for the gateway it said it's already in use, and I didn't know what to enter there. EDIT: I used 172.40.0.1, but still bad gateway error. Now my ips for vaultwarden, swag and duckdns are 172.40.10.128, 129 and 130.

OK, I made a bridge network, used the same gateway, ip range and subnet like I did for the macvlan, and now vaultwarden is on 192.168.0.200, swag on 201 and duckdns on 202. Or should I have left everything on default?? I can't access vaultwarden from LAN, and I can't access it via reverse proxy. My vaultwarden.subdomain.conf file is set to default, I changed nothing there. Do I have to change anything there? I did all this through Portainer.

OK, here's what I did so far. I really have no idea where to go next from here.

This is from my DHCP settings:

I created a new macvlan network:

Then:

After that, I redeployed Vaultwarden container with that network:

And when I go to that IP in my browser it opens vaultwarden login page:

But since I use SWAG for my reverse proxies, I have to idea what to do next.

Amazingly, I still haven't figured this out. My router doesn't have that DNS option, or I can't find it, so that's out.

Also, last few weeks I had this weird issue with the Bitwarden addon for Firefox...when I new item pops up to be saved, that blue Save button (or Update button), I can't click on it, nothing, it's just stays there. Again, when I disconnect from my LAN, and connect for example to my phone using tethering, that also works fine. So, I can't even save anything new anymore on my local network.

Information presented in the previous posts is very general and I couldn't make anything of it.

I never got a finite answer to my question. :) I see people deploying Wireguard with their Qbittorrent containers, so I was wondering do I need one or not? Are people just too paranoid or what?

Can you post the output of ?

sudo omv-upgrade

Use a code box please. It is the </> button in the top bar of the forum window.

I did use </>

From sudo omv-upgrade:

Code
    Reading package lists... Done
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree... Done
    Reading state information... Done
    Calculating upgrade... Done
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
    Code
     500 - Internal Server Error
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --allow-downgrades --allow-change-held-packages --fix-broken --fix-missing --auto-remove --allow-unauthenticated --show-upgraded --option DPkg::Options::="--force-confold" dist-upgrade 2>&1' with exit code '100': Reading package lists... Building dependency tree... Reading state information... Calculating upgrade... The following packages will be upgraded: amd64-microcode firmware-ath9k-htc 2 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded. 44 not fully installed or removed. Need to get 0 B/169 kB of archives. After this operation, 177 kB of additional disk space will be used. (Reading database ... (Reading database ... 5% (Reading database ... 10% (Reading database ... 15% (Reading database ... 20% (Reading database ... 25% (Reading database ... 30% (Reading database ... 35% (Reading database ... 40% (Reading database ... 45% (Reading database ... 50% (Reading database ... 55% (Reading database ... 60% (Reading database ... 65% (Reading database ... 70% (Reading database ... 75% (Reading database ... 80% (Reading database ... 85% (Reading database ... 90% (Reading database ... 95% (Reading database ... 100% (Reading database ... 291242 files and directories currently installed.) Preparing to unpack .../amd64-microcode_3.20230719.1~deb11u1_amd64.deb ... Unpacking am...