Beiträge von CValde

Hi!

I've just seen the OMV7 release and want to upgrade, but previous to that I want to properly configure compose plugin with portainer.

When trying to follow this guide: 16 Steps to install the new compose plugin and add portainer I get stuck at step 5. Whenever I try to add the compose folder, I get this error:

I've got openmediavault-compose 6.11.3 version installed. The shared folder has been created exactly as any other folder.

This is what I'm trying to configure:

And over ssh the global.env file has 777

Any idea what its happening?

Thanks In advance

Carlos.

Hi!

I have a OMV5 running over a Pi4 with Docker (5:20.10.21~3-0~debian-buster) there I have a plex container running with no issues but with an old version (1.22.3.4523)

I've tried to update this container (duplicating the current container, creating a new container or creating a new stack) using the latest plex image (lscr.io/linuxserver/plex:latest or lscr.io/linuxserver/plex:arm32v7-latest) and using the exact same configuration as the one is running, but every time I've done it, I get the very same errors in the log:

Code
    s6-svscan: warning: unable to iopause: Operation not permitted
    s6-svscan: warning: executing into .s6-svscan/crash
    s6-svscan crashed. Killing everything and exiting.
    s6-linux-init-shutdownd: fatal: unable to iopause: Operation not permitted
    s6-supervise s6-linux-init-shutdownd: fatal: unable to iopause: Operation not permitted
    s6-linux-init-hpr: fatal: unable to reboot(): Operation not permitted

I have also tried to install a qBittorrent container from Stack but again I've obtained the same errors

Am I doing something wrong? Is there any old working version of qBittorrent?

Thanks in advance

Hi!

I'm trying to update my plex version, now it's running 1.22.3.4523-d0ce30438-ls31

My VERSION variable was set to 'docker' so I have updated it to 'latest', but when i do that and try to start the container after editing the value, the plex server wont start and continuosly throws an error like:

Code
    ****** PLEX MEDIA SERVER CRASHED, CRASH REPORT WRITTEN: /config/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Crash Reports/1.25.9.5721-965587f64/PLEX MEDIA SERVER/5cca32d4-b59f-466f-ab1f5cb4-4aa9ed86.dmp
    Starting Plex Media Server.
    libc++abi: terminating with uncaught exception of type std::__2::system_error: clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC) failed: Operation not permitted
    libc++abi: terminating with uncaught exception of type std::__2::system_error: clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC) failed: Operation not permitted

After that, if I set the VERSION variable back to 'docker', it works flawless

Am I doing something wrong?

Hi!

This is my first post in the forum, I've search for it, but can't see the answer:

I access to my SMB server in OMV5 with my android mobile through "Cx Explorer" app. I have a DDNS pointing to my IP so I can access from everywhere.

Today I've realized that if I try to access as a guest (anonymous connection) I can see all the shared folders. I can't see its content neither navigate them, but I can see their names. Is there any way to avoid anonymous users to access the server and see the shareds folders names?

Cheers.

Carlos