Posts by CValde

Hi!

I'm trying to update my plex version, now it's running 1.22.3.4523-d0ce30438-ls31

My VERSION variable was set to 'docker' so I have updated it to 'latest', but when i do that and try to start the container after editing the value, the plex server wont start and continuosly throws an error like:

Code
    ****** PLEX MEDIA SERVER CRASHED, CRASH REPORT WRITTEN: /config/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Crash Reports/1.25.9.5721-965587f64/PLEX MEDIA SERVER/5cca32d4-b59f-466f-ab1f5cb4-4aa9ed86.dmp
    Starting Plex Media Server.
    libc++abi: terminating with uncaught exception of type std::__2::system_error: clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC) failed: Operation not permitted
    libc++abi: terminating with uncaught exception of type std::__2::system_error: clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC) failed: Operation not permitted

After that, if I set the VERSION variable back to 'docker', it works flawless

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your answers!!

I've been reading why not share SMB over internet and I've closed the port in my router. By now I've install the SFTP server for remote access.

Hi!

This is my first post in the forum, I've search for it, but can't see the answer:

I access to my SMB server in OMV5 with my android mobile through "Cx Explorer" app. I have a DDNS pointing to my IP so I can access from everywhere.

Today I've realized that if I try to access as a guest (anonymous connection) I can see all the shared folders. I can't see its content neither navigate them, but I can see their names. Is there any way to avoid anonymous users to access the server and see the shareds folders names?

Cheers.

Carlos