Beiträge von myfairx

tq for reply. this is my current compose

Hi,

I'm trying to install seafile docker. On first try it succeed and I can open the gui. however I realize I'm setting the docker using default volume

Code
    volumes:
    - /opt/seafile-data:/shared

I wanted to change the data dir so I set it on:

Code
    volumes:
    - /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-40f21b3c-1323-48a4-9e7d-8abd1c1a8b5a/misc/seafile:/shared

I did not work after that. even after I copy the original files from /opt/seafile-data to new location

I tried removinng the stack and recreate new stack on portainer with modified volume.

still not working.

Could someone please guide me if my method is wrong? or there is permission problem?

this is the error from portainer log

hi guys I thought something wrong with my omv 6 so I reverted to my good backup using fsarchiver, after boot and updated it started wonky again. so I apply the update grub solution to disable apparmor. now everything is good. however, will this break anything for future updates? just curious TQMV

just wanna thank you for the guide or else I cant understand it at all

However the data used for container took 3GB! be careful if you use metered connection

edit* need some input. I change the scan dir on my portainer to something like this /srv/mergerfs/all/misc/testlibre and nothing happens when I click scan. the librephoto docs have very limited info though

I already unmount and connect to my pc. Will try again later. Iirc this is not my first time. Also happens before with my usb Pendrive. Since mount uuid name is too long I using mc is better in my case. Will try manual cp or rsync. I found lots of bad sector from windows scan but I doubt it's the problem.

Oh before that I tried connecting to my linux lite laptop via USB and copy some pics. The pics are copied successfully and can be viewed normally on linux laptop.

hi guys,

today i found a problem accessing my files using samba from windows. this is how it unfolds

1. I have a problematic USB external HDD formatted in NTFS. I need to copy some files to omv for backup

2. mount the drive in control panel and use midnight commander (mc) to copy files to one of samba shared dir

3. when accessing from windows only the copied dir is visible . the content is empty. checked from mc the files is copied successfully

4. tried reset permission (plugin) but nothing works

5. I tried to find the files using locate plugin and none found

6. in mc, all the files that are invisible have * in front to fo the like *filesxx.mp4

7. if I mount the drive on windows and copy via network and there's no problem. but its a lot of files and my network router is limited to 100M so its slow copy

8. when I move one of the dir (contain media) to media dir jellyfin can read the files and display its content. but still empty in samba turns out jellyfin only detects dir name

I did a quick search on google and forum but not found anything resemble my problem (perhaps I'm not sure of the correct keyword )

what is wrong here?

hi guys. hoping someone with successful lychee can advise me. Thanks in advance

i tried lychee docker and got it running however I'm having a problem with permission. It's the same whether I'm uploading from desktop or importing from omv shared folder. when I import, folder is created with empty pic inside lychee

this is sample log

Code
    Error: '/app/lychee/public/uploads/import' is missing or has insufficient read/write privileges

I mean where is this :app/lychee/public ? I see nowhere inside docker compose

I already have my db and phpmyadmin on separate docker, tested with Wordpress and piwigo with this installation and works fine

here is my lychee docker compose

i had same problem from ipad using files app.

1. cant save files to samba share

2. enable time machine, now its working can save files

3. had problem with omv os so I install new (omv6). enable samba & time machine

4. back to problem cant save from iPad, remove files app and reinstall. same. made new user also same problem

5. on windows 10 I have no problem

6. update* install reset permsission plugin and reset shared folder permission. save working. I guess that did it for me

It shouldn't be that. The plugin downloads the iso and performs a checksum check on it. If it was downloading incorrectly, the checksum would fail and the entry wouldn't be added. I will look at adding a delete button.

out of curiosity, I tried again and gui tell me the iso is already downloaded and add the systemrescue entry in gui. again it failed to restart the iso. I check the iso and it total around 60mb in size. (sorry I didn't remember to take screenshot when I delete it in sftp)

I deleted the iso, remove entry and update-grub. try again installing systemrescue via GUI and this time the iso size looks alright around 780mb. tested and systemrescue boots this time

I'm not assuming anything, wether something wrong during download or not, just reporting

Hi. I hope I'm asking in the right forum

I'm having problem with plugin - system - kernel

I download system rescue iso and try restarting to it from omv gui

But the boot give me error (something about need install kernel first) so I can't boot to system rescue. I think there's a problem while downloading the iso.

How do I fix this. I can't locate any button to remove / uninstall or reinstall the system rescue in gui.

*edit

BTW I did search the forum but keyword kernel brought up too many unrelated post so I give up combing to the search result

Nut website mention my ups driver is (possibly) nutdrv_qx. I use that in nut plugin and it work fine

To be honest I don't know who make the app. When I Google viewpower ups all I found is ups maker website offering the app for their user to download. They all same the app with mine with the same manual.

For instance this from Riello America website

Zitat

ViewPower

Management Software

ViewPower is an advanced UPS management software. It allows remote monitor and manage from one to multiple UPSs in a networked environment, either LAN or INTERNET. It can not only prevent data loss from power outage and safely shutdown systems, but also store programming data and scheduled shutdown UPSs.

Feature summary:

• Allows control and monitoring of multiple UPSs via LAN and INTERNET
    • Supports auto and manual online upgrade
    • User-friendly power analysis graph: event statistics, history data chart export
    • Real-time dynamic graphs of UPS data (voltage, frequency, load level, battery level)

hi guys

as the subject title mention, I'm using a local brand Prolink UPS connected to USB to my omv6. The NUT plugin is installed and remote monitoring is set (standalone). The app from manufacturer is Viewpower. the plugin is working AFAIK (shutdown etc).

Theres an option in Viewpower to monitor ups attached to network device. However I'm unable to find my nas from my laptop. reply from manufacturer says that it doesn't support that feature. but I have my doubt (since the manufacturer merely sourcing the app from other vendor)

Anybody using the same viewpower app? How's your experience? Thanks