Beiträge von malex

Nothing done after updating ssh to version 6.0.24 I could no longer log in. New clean install to 6.0.24 but as before many upgrades to perform, I had to do "dpkg --configure -a", and extreme slowness in downloading the same packages.

Did you install onto the 8gb DOM or onto a flash drive/hard drive?

Hello thanks for the answer I have installed on usb because the tutorial I saw gave me that indication but I did a downgrade to 5.6.13 because the system was unstable now I am updating the various pkg but it is a bit slow in my opinion.

Buongiorno a tutti ragszzi ho appena finito di installare la mia build 6.024 su un Qnap 251+ a cui ho aggiunto 8 gb di ram ma la situazine e un po critica gli aggironamenti sono lenti e spesso ricevo l'errore:

" bad gateway 502"

Can you help me please?

Ciao a tutti alla fine sono finito su questo meraviglioso forum anche io da Latina e con in arrivò un NAS da convertire a OMV dopo il video visto sul tubo…. La mia esigenza sarà

Backup con Time Machine del mio Mac

Server VPN

PiHole ( forse devo studiare un po’ )

Doker ( forse devo studiare molto )

Transmission

Home Assistant

Qualche app per sincronizzare la mia immensa libreria foto/video, su iCloud se esiste

Sincronizzare alcune cartelle che su iCloud se possibile

E poi si vedrà al momento sto giocando con omv 6 su raspberry ma per collegare due dischi che ho volevo puntare sui kit della Geekworm ma sono diventati un po’ troppo preziosi dopo la Brexit è da quanto ho capito meglio um x86 che Arm è se tutto va bene andata su ebay..

Grazie a tutti e buona Domenica

———-

Hello everyone in the end I ended up on this wonderful forum also I from Latina and with in arrived a NAS to convert to OMV after the video seen on the tube .... My need will be

Time Machine backup of my Mac

Server VPN

PiHole ( maybe I have to study a little)

Doker ( maybe I have to study a lot )

Transmission

Home Assistant

Some app to sync my immense photo/video library, to iCloud if it exists

Sync some folders that to iCloud if possible.

And then you will see at the moment I'm playing with omv 6 on raspberry but to connect two disks that I wanted to bet on the Geekworm kits but they became a bit 'too precious after Brexit is from what I understood better um x86 that Arm is if everything goes well went on ebay ..

Thank you all and have a good Sunday