Beiträge von uNbAs

I was referring more to the management UI. I think it was more comfortable.

But I have no problem handling it by command line, which I think is what I'll do, thanks!!!

I think I messed it up, playing where I shouldn't have and I haven't made a copy :(That's why I'm going to have to re-install.

But as always a pleasure to have had your help.

I'm curious why this exists. It does seem to be the problem. If you are going to reinstall, i guess we won't worry about it then.

I go to proof this! Thanks!!!!

If you mean, the docker-plugin that existed on v4 then you can go with the openmediavault-compose now on v6.
    Clean and simple. All it takes is to put the stack you want to use and edit as you wish.

If you're talking of Portainer, than it's still the same.

I was referring more to the management UI. I think it was more comfortable.

But I have no problem handling it by command line, which I think is what I'll do, thanks!!!

Soma

Zitat

You have the repos for Debian that point to specific versions of packages and dependencies.

You add a "independent" repo in order to be able to install other apts that rely on other specific dependencies.

Both require the same apt but with different versions.

First sorry my English, no is very fine :(

But you have a error of think. One repo contain software and software have dependencies. But have some odd...

.- The repo contain software with no dependencies (Not normal)

.- The repo contain software but de dependencies no affect (Really normal)

.- The repo contain software but break dependencies of system (This is rare but it can happen) in this case apt, zypper and others create alert in the shell

In this case JellyFin dont contain any library for break OMV. (You can check de build info from here https://repo.jellyfin.org/rele…ons/stable/server/10.8.8/)

I understand that it is best to use docker, and I have used it in other versions of OMV, but I don't like the manager that is included in the plugins too much. I liked the version 4 or 5 I think it was.

Zitat

Maybe you're right. I'm not that versed in Linux.

No worry in this world (GNU/Linux) never stop learning :D

I wanted to see the output of the command in post #12

Im sorry!

The problem seems to be the path where Python looks for the package. On my systems Jinja2 is located at /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/jinja2/__init__.py whereas the error message says it tries to load it at /usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/jinja2/__init__.py. /usr/lib/python3 !== /usr/local/lib/python3.9.

I assume you have the latest version released, correct?

I understand what you're saying. But JellyFin has no python dependencies, nor jinja2, I think the problem is actually related to the system upgrade. In fact, it doesn't let you uninstall or install anything.

after remove JellyFin adn dependencies: (Same error) ¿What is the version I need for Jinja2?

Hi!!!

Recently I have a upgrade in web page bug after run install upgrade fail ... I go to ssh and run omv-upgrade but too fail:

Hi everyone!

In the last version of OMV I cant share my path "Almacen" to guest users.

This is my config:

Don't worry, you've done enough already. What surprises me is that it is a version installed from scratch, the raid already existed in previous versions and I have never had this problem.

I think it's a bug of the salt minion, there will be some syntax error, but I don't know how it works

Sorry! update ...

When try to mount from web, I have the error but in system is mounted OK. The problem is that the module or the web applies the changes

Ahh hahahaha sorry! I dont understand but when mount from webui have a fail ...

Can you try to mount the filesystem on the RAID?

I can and not have problems