Beiträge von Murdock73

you need that jellyfin network docker deployed must by host mode, on other network modes DLNA Do not work.

That's was the mistake!

I've redDeployed the jellyfin container with host mode and modified the ngnix configuration for jellyfin with static IP instead of container name and now everything it's working.

Thank you very much to everyone :)

Here my stack for jellyfin docker. I'm using the swag-default network mode because IFAIK it's needed for reverse proxy, right?

Hi all,

i'm here again with a question about my installation.

Following guides and the advices here in the forum i have installed OMV6 with docker for Homeassistant/jellyfin/photprism/swag.

Swag is configured for exposing services over internet with HTTPS and everythin is working but.... the DLNA disappeared from my LAN and samnsung smart tv.

I have a standard configuration in swag for jellyfin, just added my values.

How can i restore the DLNA visibility?

Thanks in advance

Stefano

HI all,

i've installed swag in my system for exposing the services of my nas, and i'm very happy because everything is working for emby and, homeassistant thanks to the wonderful guides i've found :love: .

But with photoprism i'm missing something because i get only a

502 Bad Gateway

message when testing the external connection. May be the problem is that photoprism it's not a container but a plugin?

Swag docker is configured in this way

this is the photoprism .conf

Can you help a linux newbie enthusiast? Thanks in advance :)

Stefano

A bit old weak

I would replace the DVD drive with a 2 or 4 TB SSD

instead of adding peripherals to this retired laptop, it's not better to swap to a miniPC or something else?

100Mbps is 1/10th the speed of gigabit LAN and equates to 12.5MBps theoretical maximum, but from that you have to subtract all hardware and protocol overhead, which realistically would probably mean closer to an 8MBps to 10MBps maximum speed.

I know that with this junkyard's HW i can't do more than 8/10MBs, my concerns are that i can reach this speed with multiples transfert by ftp and not with a single one. Since i'm an unix noob maybe i've missed some configuration or else.

Hi all,

some weeks ago i've started playing with OMV since i had an old laptop that was unused at home and...... wow!!!!

I realy enjoyed this experience!

I've installed OMV6 + dockers with HomeAssistant (it was on rpi3), emby, librephotos and they are working very well!

The only thing i'm not happy about is the transfer rate between OMV and the others peripherals on my lan. For example the file transfer on FTP or SMB is working and an average speed of 2,5MB/s varying between 2 and 3. But if i make multiples transfer on ftp, like 4, they all have the average speed of 2,5MB/s so there's is something there is something strange, isnt'it?

Like said the HW is very poor, this is a project with no budget at the moment, but this performances are too low according to nominal values.

OMV6 is installed on a Samsung's R519 laptop (tech specs) with a SSD for the system and a WD elements USB drive for storage. It is cable wired to the router (fiber ottic ISP).

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Stefano