Beiträge von sackgang

please provide your *.yml file to revise, you MUST up in "host" mode to avoid DLNA work.

If you "up" in bridge mode DLNA Do not work.

thios is valid for all of yours containers ( Plex, jellyfin,miniDLNA, and so on)

not sure what a *.yml-file is, but my guess is it has something to do with docker?

anyways, the container network is in host mode. but before paying attention to docker I would really like to try to get the omv-plugin minidlna working, I'd much rather refrain from using docker/portainer...

what I should have mentioned initially, I was able to see minidlna/jellyfin a couple of weeks ago, but always only for some minutes, they both disappeared after a short while when trying to browse files, so I think I must have messed up some settings somewhere along the way

hi there,

I'm bit of a noob regarding linux, omv, etc, but I built a small nas on a thin client, installed debian 11, the latest omv6, installed omv-extras, minidlna, plex media server, created shares, etc, and from what I can tell minidlna is up and running, finds files, is accessible via IP:8200, is in the same network as my devices etc, yet I have tried and googled for days, but whatever I do, none of my devices (lg HTS, desktop pc, mobile, tablet) find any dlna servers

any help would be highly appreciated! thanks in advance..