Beiträge von input

Do not use /dev/sda1 and /dev/sdb1. These names may change on each reboot. Use the predictable UUID paths of the mount folders, something like this: /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-5j2b7416-959e-445b-a78c-81690k1e22e7

I have now managed to connect the two hard drives together with RAID 1.

I still have problems when I don't want to log in with public.

If I use the username pi with my password to log in via Windows, it does not accept it

I reinstall Open Media Vault on my raspberry pi 4B 8GB and now I manage to made some Rsync tasks.

I made a Share for /dev/sda1 with the folder /backup and I made a Share for /dev/sdb1 with the folder /backup2

But when I start the tasks I receive a connection lost on /dev/sda1 and /dev/sdb1

Do I need to open the port 873 and did I have configured it well for Rsync mirror two drives.

And I want to make a backup on the two drives from my Windows 11 PC with the software Iperius Backup.

I use the raspberry pi 4B 8GB. I have connected two external hard drives that I want to configure with Rsync.

However, there is still old information about my previously formatted drives with NFS.

Now I have formatted those two hard drives with ext4.

But now I can't assign them to create a share in cifs/samba because then I get an error.

Is there a way to clear the old configuration so I can apply to a new share and configure it with Rsync.

I reinstalled open media vault because I was having trouble connecting to ssh.

Now I have tried everything to get a dashboard again.

Also used everything from omv-firstaid via YouTube, but unfortunately no results. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

I am a beginner with open media vault and I am using the raspberry pi 4B 8 GB.

Now I would like to know whether I can also connect RAID1 with 2 hard disks so that the data is written to the 2 hard disks.