Beiträge von isaranghi

Hello,

I am very new to OpenMediaVault. Currently I have OMV 6 installed inside a Proxmox VM. I have 2 x 4TB Data drives. There is no Raid. I use 1 x 4TB drive for Sharing over SMB (mostly saving photos, documents etc).. and the other 4TB drive is in a USB Enclosure for Backup. I use rsycn to daily sync the Internal drive to that External drive.

For my above usecase, what would you guys suggest.... should I use ext4 filesystem or btrfs?

Thanks.

I was actually wondeirng this the other day.

I was able to achieve that.... although my solution does require directly modifying the index.html.

nano /var/www/openmediavault/index.html

add the following style

omv-workbench-layout { max-width:100% !important; width: 100% !important }

Hello,

I recently installed openmediavault 6. On the Web Admin GUI, I noticed that the web application isn't full width, it's leaving some space (with blue background) on the left and right. I would like to make it full width (without zooming in the content inside the browser). My Monitor resolution is 2560 x 1440. Is there any css changes I can do to make it full width so I can show more content?

Thanks

Hello,

I am currently using OpenMediaVault 6. I recently installed "openmediavault-onedrive 6.2.12-2" for my system. From the Web, I have configured the plugin and it's suppose to monitor my shared folded that I have configured. I have also authorized by going to terminal and authorization has worked fine. But Onedrive plugin isn't seem to monitoring my Shared folder. If I directly put something on "~/OneDrive" folder, it synchronize that fine.... but the shared folder isn't getting monitored. Is this a bug or am I missing some configuration?

Really appreciate your help.

Hello,

I am very new to OpenMediaVault. I am running OMV inside a Proxmox VM. I have passed a dedicated 2TB HDD to this VM for Sharing (over the network using SMB) purposes. Now my question is during the PhotoPrism configuration, I see that it's asking for 3 paths... 1)Images 2) Application Data, 3) Import

Question 1:

I would like all my images to be saved on the HDD that I have passed to the vm... How can I do that? Do I need to create a "Shared Folder" for that?

Question 2:

For Application Data, should I be using the same 2TB HDD? or should the application data will be on the same drive where VM is running (it's a 16gb drive). Ideally I would like to keep the application data on the VM (16gb drive) and Photos/Videos to be on the 2TB HDD

Question 3:

I already have Photos save on my 2TB HDD (not through photoprism but just by copying over SMB). Do I need to re-upload all the images again through PhotoPrism so it saves everything according to it's own naming convention/indexing etc? Or is there a way that PhotoPrism can take the all existing photos in my photos directory and import it... and than late I delete all the existing Photos (since it's now already imported by PhotoPrism)

Thanks.