Beiträge von veritas

Any recommendations on a case to use with Pi 4 and 2 x 3.5 HHDs? Have seen mixed reviews on Argon EON, including several threads in the forum about issues. Also saw that TerraPi setup, but I haven't seen many reviews from that. Currently using a simple CanaKit, but looking to slowly upgrade - case, then larger HHDs.

Thank you, for any assistance/advice.

I was able to get my Pi/Tailscale to advertise an exit node by adding the 'advertise exit nodes' with the 'Tailscale up' command. It advertises an exit node, but there is no internet access when using it.

Hi everyone,

Still very new to OMV, but have learned much thanks to this forum. I have Tailscale up and running, but now I'm trying to use it as an exit node. After scouring the forums (here, Tailscale, and Reddit), still no success.

Any thoughts? Do I need to advertise routes as well?

Hi everyone - just getting started with OMV. Forums and guides have been great; I tried looking carefully in both before posting my question.

I'm sure many of you will laugh at the simplicity of my question, but I am new to all this. I'd never heard of OMV before 2 weeks ago, and barely heard of Docker or TailScale.

I have OMV up and running, and several containers running in compose. I just got TailScale up. How do I find the web address to authenticate Tailscale? I can't running several Tailscale commands from SSH, but get "-bash: tailscale: command not found"

Thank you in advance, and thank you for all the great information.