Beiträge von Niemand

Code
    apt-get install openmediavault
    Paketlisten werden gelesen... Fertig
    Abhängigkeitsbaum wird aufgebaut.
    Statusinformationen werden eingelesen.... Fertig
    openmediavault ist schon die neueste Version.
    0 aktualisiert, 0 neu installiert, 0 zu entfernen und 21 nicht aktualisiert.

Can I make this Raid1 with the OS-Drive as well? I would like to make a Raid1 of Proxmox and the VMs installed on a different partition on this ssds as well.

had to split it up

I would like to deinstall Benno-Mailarchiv, because it isn't working properly... but no idea how to do it..

hmm okay thanks, maybe I'll give it a try. Is this what the OMV-Raid does?

Does it make sense to build a Raid1 of it? Or should it be better/easier to backup the guests?
    Does Proxmox run on a USB-Drive or will it die?

I disagree.
    Seafile isn't better than NC/OC.
    It doesn't have the local drive share features or antivirus, and lack of other features.
    Seafile has clean and friendly interface but not as good as NC/OC.

I disagree with your disagree.
    Seafile is much faster, (full WAN/LAN instead of 1.8kbit/s with OwnCloud) full encrypted and such stuff. For using it as a Cloud, what it is, it is much better than NC/OC. For CalDav and such stuff you can use different things.

is it possible to remove everything of docker again? Last time there was a mounted docker-device left which caused my system to crash..

When I'm starting Docker, I get "Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string".

Code
    Fehler #0:
    exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc:1461
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc(1461): errorHandler(4096, 'Object of class...', '/usr/share/open...', 1461, Array)
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceDocker->getDockerRepo(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getDockerRepo', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(516): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Docker', 'getDockerRepo', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}

and I don't have any Docker-Repo..

I'm thinking about to migrate my OMV 3 into a Proxmox again.
    Why? Snapshots and such things.
    I would like to install Proxmox on a 240GB SSD and there should be installed the VMs as well. Will this work?
    ISOs and Data should be storaged on a 1TB HDD. Is it possible to mirror HDDs like Raid 1 with proxmox?

Hi,
    I got Seafile 6.0.x running on my OMV-Server, but I don't know how to activate HTTPS?

I have Nginx (this is used by OMV for the webgui and is installed at default?) and Apache2 installed. I didn't do anything on any config-file of both webservers, but the seafile-WebGUI is running. How can I activate HTTPS?