Beiträge von advapi

Here's the docker ps-a

Code
    CONTAINER ID   IMAGE                                    COMMAND                  CREATED         STATUS      PORTS                                                                                                                             NAMES
    48e5036c816a   jaymoulin/jdownloader:latest             "/opt/JDownloader/da…"   2 days ago      Up 2 days   0.0.0.0:3129->3129/tcp, :::3129->3129/tcp                                                                                         jdownloader
    3bed3a83a1d5   lscr.io/linuxserver/qbittorrent:latest   "/init"                  2 weeks ago     Up 3 days   0.0.0.0:6881->6881/tcp, :::6881->6881/tcp, 0.0.0.0:8080->8080/tcp, 0.0.0.0:6881->6881/udp, :::8080->8080/tcp, :::6881->6881/udp   qbittorrent
    c03c5d5b4fa4   portainer/portainer-ee:latest            "/portainer"             2 months ago    Up 3 days   0.0.0.0:8000->8000/tcp, :::8000->8000/tcp, 0.0.0.0:9443->9443/tcp, :::9443->9443/tcp, 9000/tcp                                    portainer
    01faea9341cb   lscr.io/linuxserver/plex                 "/init"                  10 months ago   Up 3 days                                                                                                                                     plex

the volume

Code
    DRIVER    VOLUME NAME
    local     portainer_data
    root@openmediavault:/#

I'm not sure the issue is with container, I deleted the whole folder on / and it still works, I've tried your suggestion of using omv-regen but I got this

I dont- really understand how to free some space... in order to be able to update, since I-ve read that omv version must match.

Can you please help me on this?

no absolutely not... and I've trobules understanding if it's a container issue or what...

Let's have a recap

Here's the df -h

The /dev/sdd2 is this disk and I think the whole system is mounted on this as I can read from /cat/proc/mount

`

During my tempative to free space, I moved the images to the /raid-share as you can see from the docker daemon file

Code
    {
    "data-root": "/raid-share/docker-containers"
    }

The problem is that I'm not able to find which file is getting the most of space

Any suggestion? if I still have containers or layers on / I can remove them since they have been moved to the RAID-5

Thanks

Hello,

I've a 256GB ssd that for some strange reason it's always full, I've just opened another thread and never found the reason where the space went... beign now 512GB ssd cheap, I ordered a 1TB disk and wanted to move my current OMV installation to this larger drive.

I've a HdClone personal license which I normally use to clone windows drives. Can i use this to clone the OMV as well? how do I enlaarge the free space on main partition then?

I've read that some ppl use USB stick, but doesn't risk to burn it in a short period?

Thanks