Beiträge von mig67

Mi presento, io sono su OMV 5, processore intel g4400, 8 gb di ram, per la root uso un ssd da 256, partizionato in 15gb per il sistema e il resto per Docker e 4x4tb con Filesystem union+ Snapraid

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

My OMV has always been configured as IP 192.168.0.105, as you can see from the image,

but today to reach the NAS I don't know why I have to use 192.168.0.121, as can be seen from the image.

What could have changed the configuration? I tried to do it from the GUI but as you can see above it doesn't mark the right IP

I followed the TDL installation instructions for Nextcloud letter by letter, but at the first start I have the following error:

" apps directory not found! Please put the apps in the Nextcloud folder or the folder above. You can also configure the location in the config.php file. "

The only way to mount the folders in /sharedfolders for me currently is to modify the
    /etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-xxx.mount
    here is an example:

Description=Mount shared folder MOD to /sharedfolders/MOD
    DefaultDependencies=no
    After=zfs-mount.service
    Conflicts=umount.target
    RequiresMountsFor=/srv/91080aad-6550-4341-9d5e-72bc444afebf/
    AssertPathIsDirectory=/srv/91080aad-6550-4341-9d5e-72bc444afebf/MOD/
    AssertPathIsDirectory=/sharedfolders
    AssertPathIsMountPoint=/srv/91080aad-6550-4341-9d5e-72bc444afebf/

to

DefaultDependencies=no
    After=zfs-mount.service
    Conflicts=umount.target
    #AssertPathIsDirectory=/srv/91080aad-6550-4341-9d5e-72bc444afebf/MOD/

I don't know if it's the right way but up until now it's the only one I found working.

The only way to mount the folders in /sharedfolders for me currently is to modify the
    /etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-xxx.mount
    here is an example:

DefaultDependencies=no
    After=zfs-mount.service
    Conflicts=umount.target
    AssertPathIsDirectory=/srv/91080aad-6550-4341-9d5e-72bc444afebf/MOD/

to

DefaultDependencies=no
    After=zfs-mount.service
    Conflicts=umount.target
    #AssertPathIsDirectory=/srv/91080aad-6550-4341-9d5e-72bc444afebf/MOD/

I don't know if it's the right way but up until now it's the only one I found working.

This is for OMV5

Other error not previously reported:

Errore #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run systemd 2>&1' with exit code '1': /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/modules/file.py:32: DeprecationWarning: Using or importing the ABCs from 'collections' instead of from 'collections.abc' is deprecated, and in 3.8 it will stop working from collections import Iterable, Mapping/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function)/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function)debian:----------

I'm always here asking questions ...
    Now that I finally got to install Docker / Portainer, while trying to create a Shared folder, I get the following error:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run systemd 2>&1' with exit code '1': /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/modules/file.py:32: DeprecationWarning: Using or importing the ABCs from 'collections' instead of from 'collections.abc' is deprecated, and in 3.8 it will stop working from collections import Iterable, Mapping /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function) /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function) debian: ---------- ID: remove_sharedfolder_mount_unit_files Function: module.run Result: True Comment: file.find: ['/etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-Films.mount', '/etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-MOD.mount', '/etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-appdata.mount', '/etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-docker.mount'] Started: 13:15:18.483280 Duration: 4.259 ms Changes: ---------- file.find: - /etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-Films.mount - /etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-MOD.mount - /etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-appdata.mount - /etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-docker.mount ---------- ID: configure_sharedfolder_Films_mount_unit_file Function: file.managed Name: /etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-Films.mount Result: True Comment: File /etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-Films.mount updated Started: 13:15:18.490824 Duration: 4.402 ms Changes: ---------- diff: New file mode: 0644 ---------- ID: configure_sharedfolder_docker_mount_unit_file Function: file.managed Name: /etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-docker.mount Result: True Comment: File /etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-docker.mount updated Started: 13:15:18.495370 Duration: 3.178 ms Changes: ---------- diff: New file mode: 0644 ---------- ID: configure_sharedfolder_appdata_mount_unit_file Function: file.managed Name: /etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-appdata.mount Result: True Comment: File /etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-appdata.mount updated Started: 13:15:18.498671 Duration: 3.079 ms Changes: ---------- diff: New file mode: 0644 ---------- ID: configure_sharedfolder_MOD_mount_unit_file Function: file.managed Name: /etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-MOD.mount Result: True Comment: File /etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-MOD.mount updated Started: 13:15:18.501874 Duration: 3.067 ms Changes: ---------- diff: New file mode: 0644 ---------- ID: sharedfolder_mount_units_systemctl_daemon_reload Function: module.run Name: service.systemctl_reload Result: True Comment: Started: 13:15:18.505063 Duration: 0.376 ms Changes: ---------- ID: enable_sharedfolder_Films_mount_unit Function: service.enabled Name: sharedfolders-Films.mount Result: True Comment: Service sharedfolders-Films.mount is already enabled, and is in the desired state Started: 13:15:19.368612 Duration: 383.198 ms Changes: ---------- ID: restart_sharedfolder_Films_mount_unit Function: module.run Result: True Comment: service.restart: True Started: 13:15:19.752427 Duration: 60.442 ms Changes: ---------- service.restart: True ---------- ID: enable_sharedfolder_docker_mount_unit Function: service.enabled Name: sharedfolders-docker.mount Result: True Comment: Service sharedfolders-docker.mount is already enabled, and is in the desired state Started: 13:15:19.813359 Duration: 33.628 ms Changes: ---------- ID: restart_sharedfolder_docker_mount_unit Function: module.run Result: False Comment: An exception occurred in this state: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/state.py", line 1919, in call **cdata['kwargs']) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/loader.py", line 1918, in wrapper return f(*args, **kwargs) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/__init__.py", line 558, in _decorate return self._call_function(kwargs) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/__init__.py", line 263, in _call_function raise error File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/__init__.py", line 250, in _call_function return self._function(*args, **kwargs) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/states/module.py", line 294, in run func_args=kwargs.get(func)) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/states/module.py", line 358, in _call_function mret = __salt__[name](*arg_type, **func_kw) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/modules/systemd.py", line 906, in restart raise CommandExecutionError(_strip_scope(ret['stderr'])) salt.exceptions.CommandExecutionError: Job for sharedfolders-docker.mount failed. See "systemctl status sharedfolders-docker.mount" and "journalctl -xe" for details. Started: 13:15:19.847574 Duration: 42.302 ms Changes: ---------- ID: enable_sharedfolder_appdata_mount_unit Function: service.enabled Name: sharedfolders-appdata.mount Result: True Comment: Service sharedfolders-appdata.mount is already enabled, and is in the desired state Started: 13:15:19.890366 Duration: 39.046 ms Changes: ---------- ID: restart_sharedfolder_appdata_mount_unit Function: module.run Result: True Comment: service.restart: True Started: 13:15:19.930192 Duration: 59.132 ms Changes: ---------- service.restart: True ---------- ID: enable_sharedfolder_MOD_mount_unit Function: service.enabled Name: sharedfolders-MOD.mount Result: True Comment: Service sharedfolders-MOD.mount is already enabled, and is in the desired state Started: 13:15:19.989799 Duration: 36.434 ms Changes: ---------- ID: restart_sharedfolder_MOD_mount_unit Function: module.run Result: True Comment: service.restart: True Started: 13:15:20.026865 Duration: 61.486 ms Changes: ---------- service.restart: True ---------- ID: configure_tmp_mount_unit_file Function: file.managed Name: /etc/systemd/system/tmp.mount Result: True Comment: File /etc/systemd/system/tmp.mount is in the correct state Started: 13:15:20.088841 Duration: 33.017 ms Changes: ---------- ID: tmp_mount_unit_systemctl_daemon_reload Function: module.run Name: service.systemctl_reload Result: True Comment: State was not run because none of the onchanges reqs changed Started: 13:15:20.122760 Duration: 0.004 ms Changes: Summary for debian ------------- Succeeded: 15 (changed=8) Failed: 1 ------------- Total states run: 16 Total run time: 767.050 ms

Error trying to mount an HDD, it was part of a Raid5 in btrfs

---{% set config = salt['omv_conf.get']('conf.service.unionfilesystems') %} <======================{% for pool in config.filesystem %}{% set poolmount = salt['omv_conf.get_by_filter']( 'conf.system.filesystem.mountpoint', {'operator':'stringEquals', 'arg0':'uuid', 'arg1':pool.self_mntentref}) %}[...]--- in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:182Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/engine/module/serviceabstract.inc(60): OMV\System\Process->execute()#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(164): OMV\Engine\Module\ServiceAbstract->deploy()#2 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Config->applyChanges(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)#5 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(899): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChanges', Array, Array)#6 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->mount(Array, Array)#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('mount', Array, Array)#9 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FileSystemMgmt', 'mount', Array, Array, 1)#10 {main}

Ok I reinstalled everything and everything seemed ok, without errors in creating folders in sharedfolders, but when I installed Docker-porttainer, the problems started again as above, then I uninstalled docker and everything started to work well