Beiträge von Groty

OS/Debian informationDistributor ID: debian
    Description: Debian GNU/Linux 7 (wheezy)
    Release: 7.11
    Codename: wheezy
    openmediavault informationRelease: 2.2.14
    Codename: Stone burner

It has probably been 2 years since I've had to dive into this box. I am very rusty.
    Sonarr just died the other day. The interface will not load. My guess is some kind of DB corruption. Can anyone provide me with some guidance?

• Where are the SONARR logs?
    • Would a package uninstall and reinstall be prudent? It's been up a very long time, maybe a fresh build would be a good idea. If so, how do I ensure OMV performs a complete uninstall so the issue does not persist? What gotcha's could happen in this scenario?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Again, it has been a very long time since I've had to delve into my OMV machine so I need some refreshers. The thing just works, set it and forget it, then I forget everything.
    Thanks!

It has been quite a while since I made an changes to my system so I'm quite rusty.

I just installed the Radarr Plugin via OMV-Extras. I attempted to get it to scan my existing library and received the following error - "Folder is not writable by user radarr"

Unlike Sonarr, the install didn't create a user in the "USERS" listing for me to modify the rights for. When I attempt to add a new user titled "radarr" to provide it with privileges, the wizard requires a password to be set for the user.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Routing tables if it helps...

I'm trying to get OpenVPN to connect to PIA via the client. I need it to connect at startup as well. I got this working on my Raspberry Pi OMV install without any problems immediately. After testing there, I decided to move to my production NAS and this is giving me DNS issues.

Here's the directions that worked immediately on the Pi install. I replicated them on prod.

http://cloakandcode.com/articl…envpn-openmediavault.html

I also added these lines to the OVPN/CONF files on prod in an attempt to correct the DNS issue.

http://www.softwarepassion.com…th-openvpn-on-ubuntu-box/

So basically, when I run OpenVPN with the OVPN file, it connects fine but then DNS fails immediately.

I did copy the OVPN to a CONF and point to it in the /etc/default/openvpn file to autostart by name. That's another issue, but I want to focus on the DNS issue first.

Everytime I open Docker GUI in OMV2 I receive the following error.

Code
    Error: "couldn't connect to host" - Code: 7

Error #0: exception 'OMVModuleDockerException' with message 'Error: "couldn't connect to host" - Code: 7' in /usr/share/omvdocker/Utils.php:63 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/omvdocker/Utils.php(125): OMVModuleDockerUtil::doApiCall('http://localhos...') #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc(145): OMVModuleDockerUtil::getImages('42005', true) #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceDocker->getImages(Array, Array) #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getImages', Array, Array) #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Docker', 'getImages', Array, Array, 1) #6 {main}

I uninstalled and re-installed as well. Still happening.

Would a full uninstall and fresh install using the plugin be the most straightforward method? I'm not overly concerned with reconfiguring.

I'm not entirely confident in my ability to keep myself from having a brain-lapse while moving things around.

The plugin with new corrected postinst is in downloaders testing repo

I just want to get his straight from my perspective.

I have Sabnzdb installed, .7 whatever version. I want to upgrade. Exactly what are the steps I need to go through? I see the upgrade button in OMV and I see the 1.0 package in the repo. Since you updated the repo, will hitting "upgrade" on my current install work? Or do I need to go the wget method to upgrade? Or do I hit the "upgrade" button, see the errors, then run the wget method to correct postint.

And then are my settings imported or do I have to restore them from backup or do I have to go through the motions of configuring everything again?