Beiträge von neo-data

Hello

I use Gotify for severall service in my Home network. And i wonder if omv can send Notifications to Gotify. I dont know how easy it is to setup but maybee some has done it? In the forum i found telegram/Singnal so far and email obvious.

Hi,

Same issue here.

New server with OMV6 and Debian 11. After login ,I tried to set SSL with a new certificate and got an error applying it. Now I can't access to the panel and got same error as neo-data on omv-firstaid.

it should fixed with the version 6.3.7-2

look here RE: Rendering SLS 'base:omv.deploy.omvextras.default' failed: Jinja variable 'salt.loader_context.NamedLoaderContext object' has no attribute 'productinfo'

Its the same for me fresh installed system no omv-extras. I get this error:

I followed this https://docs.openmediavault.or…stallation/on_debian.html

Hello everyone

I build a new server and installed debian 11 then installed omv6. after the login i try to chnage the ip to a static one and get an error wehn i try to apply the settings.

omv-firstaid same error. Someone have a clue what went wrong? :(

So i tried to add a secound network card but i get errors when i click on Apply. I'm still a beginner on Linux so i dont know how to fix it.

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl start 'networking' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for networking.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See "systemctl status networking.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

Here when i click on details

systemctl status networking.service" details.

systemctl.txt

edit: Ok i tried to add the network interface in etc/network/interface and i can accsess OMV but wont show under interfaces

Hi

got a fresh system done update to the last version 3.0.99 installed plexmediaserver 3.8.2. It worked fine but after a restart the service wont start anymore.

Syslog

someone has an idea how to fix it?

Ok

I found an old card and after the installation and the update to the lasted build the NIC showed up both on 4.1.5 an 3.0.99. Maybee the Installation Files are not up to date.

Try updating your UEFI, might be something weird that ASRock has done that prevents it from being seen by Debian.

No Update Available at the moment. I contactet ASRock support because i cant find driver that work then i try to install them manually.

edit: Windows 10 works :>

Hello

I am building a new Home server and bought a ASRock B360M Pro 4 Board with a Intel I219V Network chipset. Unfortunately OMV 4.1.3 cant find the driver for it. Other driver wont work. Installing from a USB drive.

Is the Hardware to new?

Ich schreibe jetzt mal auf deutsch denn ich weiß nicht ob ich es in english schaffe so auszudrücken wie ich es meine.

Seit anfang des Jahres bin ich endlich dazu gekommen mir ein nas einrichten. Die meisten fehler sind auch beseitigt allerdings habe ich ein problem mit der SMART überwachung der festplatten. Am nächsten Tag ist diese ausgeschaltet obwohl die schalter an sind.

Erst sieht es so aus (erweiterte informationen der festplatte)

http://kl1p.com/f9fY

Am nächsten tag bekomme ich nur noch folgendes angezeigt

Dann bekomme ich ca 10 email wo immer sowas drin steht

hier der log im detail

Kann es sein das das WEB GUI es nicht richtig speichert und beim standby vergisst? Da ich noch ziemlich neu bin was NAS/Linux angeht weiß ich nicht genau wo der fehler liegen könnte.

Ich hoffe jemand kann mir weiterhelfen :)

Hello everyone

I got a Problem with my SMART configuration. I enable the SMART watch for both of my Hard disk. Then the information looks like the following:

https://shrib.com/W7GpiyS3YjFvss4?v=nc (sorry post is to long for the log :| )

after a day it looks so:

and i get the following error via email

someone have an idea what i do wrong?

and the log http://kl1p.com/XKuB