• indigo
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. ryecoaaron

1. Listing multiple NFS clients can be confusing to the user

• Lantizia
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. Docker in OMV 7 - User and permission management in docker and OMV. More security 12

• seiha011
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. seiha011

1. How to disable CRON-APT notifications when packages are not installed? 20

• VaryingLegwarmer
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. quarks

1. openmediavault dashboard CPU shows three bars and a frowning face inside the middle bar. 1

• naselloj
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Soma

Letzte Aktivitäten

• ryecoaaron

Hat eine Antwort im Thema
    • OMV 7.x
    OMV + Proxmox verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

Nope. Too many things conflict. Why is the kvm plugin in OMV not acceptable for VMs and LXC? That is what I use after using ESX and Proxmox at home and being an ESX admin at work.
  • indigo

Hat das Thema
    • OMV 7.x
    OMV + Proxmox gestartet.
    Thema
    Hello everyone, I have a question that does not really fit into the current categories, so if it fits better in another place, please move it there.

Now to the question: I currently have an OMV running on a mini PC, already with Proxmox Kernel. I would
  • Lantizia

Thema
    Hi,

I was about to log a bug about this, until the bug template text told me to get permission from a moderator on the forum first... so that's what I'm hoping for.

The bug will say...

-----------------
    On a fresh install of openmediavault_7.0-32-amd64.iso…
  • seiha011

Beitrag
    […]

Yes i just downloaded a po-file and I see your point. Some technical terms are difficult to translate into German. An image is an image, a nice image or a docker-image. I have to think about it again. Is there a tutorial or wiki for Transiflex? Best…
  • quarks

Beitrag
    Sorry for bothering you directly again votdev, but it seems like you know how to configure the ENV. Could you please clarify which values are valid for OMV_CRONAPT_MAILON? I assumed the values from post #1 would work, but as you can see in post #16 it…
  • […]

Because you didn't actived the Monitoring:

• chris24680

Hat eine Antwort im Thema RAID 5 randomly changed to RAID 0 according to MDADM verfasst.
    Beitrag
    (Quelltext, 166 Zeilen)

What would you advise? Again thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.
  • chris24680

Hat eine Antwort im Thema RAID 5 randomly changed to RAID 0 according to MDADM verfasst.
    Beitrag
    I do have SMART running, I've just checked it in the OMV dashboard and for /sdd it says "warning device has a few bad sectors". I don't know how concerning that is, but it doesn't sound good.

Running a smartctl short test gives me the follow:

(Quelltext,…
  • openmediavault dashboard CPU shows three gray bars and a frowning face inside the middle bar,
    can someone tell me why this is like that and with no other info about CPU? Thanks in advance JGN
  • Superorb

Hat eine Antwort im Thema
    • OMV 7.x
    • gelöst
    Clock time always behind by 9 hours. verfasst.
    Beitrag
    NTP server is the standard pool.ntp.com.

Looking at my year old OMV server the BIOS clock is also set to UTC time and I've never had any errors/problems there. So I reinstalled OMV on the new box and left the BIOS clock at UTC time. Installed OMV-Extras…