2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. ryecoaaron

1. Connecting to github timed out during omv-release-upgrade 3

• foreach
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. ryecoaaron

1. Docker in OMV 7 - User and permission management in docker and OMV. More security 12

• seiha011
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. seiha011

Letzte Aktivitäten

• ryecoaaron

Hat eine Antwort im Thema
    • OMV 5.x
    • gelöst
    • Upgrade 5.x -> 6.x
    Debian repositories no longer have "Release file" verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

The omv-changebackports command is provided by omv-extras. Should've run it before running omv-extras. But you can just delete the backports file from /etc/apt/sources.list.d/.
  • ryecoaaron

• OMV 7.x
    OMV + Proxmox verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

No because the plugin uses libvirt where proxmox uses its own code to interface directly with kvm.

[…]

It doesn't do storage well or provide file sharing (nfs, cifs, etc) or handle docker/compose or have a plugin infrastructure. I wanted something…
  • ryecoaaron

• OMV 6.x
    • Upgrade 6.x -> 7.x
    Connecting to github timed out during omv-release-upgrade verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

Sorry. Anything I would look at is outside of OMV. The plugin is doing a simple wget. Not much can go wrong with it other than network settings.

What is the output of:

wget
  • indigo

• OMV 7.x
    OMV + Proxmox verfasst.
    Beitrag
    Too bad, but that would be too easy... Now the answer to the why is simple. There are ready-made scripts for many things in Proxmox. It's great for just testing something. Would the scripts also work in OMV? You can find an example of such scripts here.

• ryecoaaron

• OMV 7.x
    OMV + Proxmox verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

Nope. Too many things conflict. Why is the kvm plugin in OMV not acceptable for VMs and LXC? That is what I use after using ESX and Proxmox at home and being an ESX admin at work.
  • indigo

Hat das Thema
    • OMV 7.x
    OMV + Proxmox gestartet.
    Thema
    Hello everyone, I have a question that does not really fit into the current categories, so if it fits better in another place, please move it there.

Now to the question: I currently have an OMV running on a mini PC, already with Proxmox Kernel. I would
  • Lantizia

Thema
    Hi,

I was about to log a bug about this, until the bug template text told me to get permission from a moderator on the forum first... so that's what I'm hoping for.

The bug will say...

-----------------
    On a fresh install of openmediavault_7.0-32-amd64.iso…
  • seiha011

Beitrag
    […]

Yes i just downloaded a po-file and I see your point. Some technical terms are difficult to translate into German. An image is an image, a nice image or a docker-image. I have to think about it again. Is there a tutorial or wiki for Transiflex? Best…
  • quarks

Beitrag
    Sorry for bothering you directly again votdev, but it seems like you know how to configure the ENV. Could you please clarify which values are valid for OMV_CRONAPT_MAILON? I assumed the values from post #1 would work, but as you can see in post #16 it…