openmediavault

Ungelesene Themen

1. Thema
    2. Antworten
    3. Letzte Antwort
    1. SMB-Share of MergerFS-pool with 5 x 4TB drives: Problems after writing appr. 4TB of data 5

• tsch
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. chente

1. Analysis of OpenMediaVault 10

• Julien Laporte
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Julien Laporte

1. Clarification on hardware

• andyvs
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. Swag vs Nginx Proxy Manager? 27

• vbarter
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. BernH

1. Disk security question 8

• BlueCoffee
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. BernH

Letzte Aktivitäten

• chente

Beitrag
    If you want to have the data distributed in a more orderly way, the policy that depends on the existing route is more appropriate. Deleting the existing path is more practical but the result will be data distributed equally across all hard drives. There…
  • Julien Laporte

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Analysis of OpenMediaVault verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

We only fixed the code where we identified potential flaws but we did not actually retest the functionality afterwards. If the functionality no longer works, perhaps we should review the implementation of the functionality if the flaw is real.
  • tsch

Beitrag
    I already changed the policy to most free space for the mergerfs pool after reading exact the github link you posted ;-).
    Thanks for your suggestion, I'll go with this policy.
    I can't understand why "most free space" isn't the default policy.
  • chente

Beitrag
    For example, you can use the same one you are using (more free space) but without an existing route. That will create the folder automatically on each drive but will spread out the data.
    Here is an explanation of the different policies.
  • andyvs

Hat das Thema Clarification on hardware gestartet.
    Thema
    Hello all!
    I’m researching hardware to build a NAS to store/access online & edit photo/video.
    Will be connected to a MacBook. Looking for a motherboard, micro ATX with thunderbolt and fast LAN incorporated.
    Reading the posts here in the forum it’s not…
  • votdev

Beitrag
    […]

See my comment here.
  • Julien Laporte

Hat mit Gefällt mir auf den Beitrag von votdev im Thema Analysis of OpenMediaVault reagiert.
    Reaktion (Beitrag)
    […]

OMV only uses XML files written by itself; no external content. Additional no DTD or external entities are used. So i think it is not necessary to use the suggested library in OMV.
  • Julien Laporte

Beitrag
    […]

Our school project involves creating a secure NAS on a Raspberry Pi.

Before doing this, our teacher asked us to conduct an audit on the tools we will be using, including OMV.
    After submitting our audit, he asked us to contact the developers to provide…
  • votdev

Beitrag
    […]

The problem is the escaping of the command args. There is no problem with importing the module.
  • BernH

Hat eine Antwort im Thema
    • OMV 6.x
    • gelöst
    Swag vs Nginx Proxy Manager? verfasst.
    Beitrag
    Once again, not running in docker, but I do remember having to essentially create custom location settings with the same “Dav” directives in older Nextcloud versions.

Unfortunately, without running a setup like your so I can investigate, all I can do is…