2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. ryecoaaron

1. Reuse zpool data 9

• alflo2024
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. alflo2024

1. HomeAssistant on KVM plug-in - GUI instalation - not starting/running - why? 54

• mkamon80
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Akore

1. Permissions of files in shared folders read only? 10

• blazini36
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. chente

Letzte Aktivitäten

• RealWorldDevelopers

Reaktion (Beitrag)
    Once the range of usable IPs has been defined, you must make sure that this range is available on the router (or on the DHCP server). When you configure that IP on the container through a VLAN, all the ports of the container will be exposed on the…
  • CAH1982

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Email updated / Dashboard verfasst.
    Beitrag
    So neither are sync`d as in if debian see`s it it tells apticron, or if apticron saw it first it searched the debian side so its on dashboard?

I liek the emails, just seems odd when you goto dash board its not there
  • ryecoaaron

Hat eine Antwort im Thema openmediavault-timeshift 7.0 verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

Yes, that is how timeshift works.

[…]

Unfortunately, you can't use the plugin for this because even if you pass the --yes and --scripted flags, timeshift still prompts when doing a restore where it is a new install.
  • alflo2024

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Reuse zpool data verfasst.
    Beitrag
    The first photo shows POOL1 and its contents. These are the folders created for the shared folders when they were running with the first openmediavault, which is no longer operational and which I had to reinstall.
    The second photo shows one of the folders…
  • Akore

Hat eine Antwort im Thema
    • gelöst
    • OMV 6.x
    HomeAssistant on KVM plug-in - GUI instalation - not starting/running - why? verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

Looks like Bridge is what everyone uses for setting up HAos in KVM VMs so that is what I setup as well.

As for rootfs is that because I only have one drive in the Storage File Systems?

I am trying to get to where the OP, MK got to with HAos running. It…
  • chente

Hat eine Antwort im Thema
    • gelöst
    • OMV 6.x
    HomeAssistant on KVM plug-in - GUI instalation - not starting/running - why? verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

The correct one is the one you need. Look at the chart at the beginning of this point to know what you need. https://wiki.omv-extras.org/do…ins:kvm#network_interface

[…]

It seems that in your case you have set the folder to rootfs, at least that is what…
  • andrzejls

Reaktion (Beitrag)
    The plugin is in the repo now.
  • chente

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Email updated / Dashboard verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

Yeah. The system for communicating updates has changed in OMV7. There are several threads about this, you can also see it on the OMV blog.
  • chente

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Permissions of files in shared folders read only? verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

That could only happen if someone creates a shared folder in the mount folder of a hard drive. But you could be right, sometimes I forget that users can do things, so to speak, out of the ordinary. The OP will have to respond to that.
  • chente

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Power saving options / using spindown? verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

You might be interested in googling the pros and cons of continuously stopping/booting a hard drive on a server. And you may also be interested in comparing the cost of consuming a working hard drive versus the cost of replacing a broken hard drive.