openmediavault

Ungelesene Themen

1. Thema
    2. Antworten
    3. Letzte Antwort
    1. Odroid HC2 - Armbian to 24.5.1 with Linux kernel 6.6.31-current-odroid-xu4 issues 4

• steakhutzeee
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. dano15

1. Not able to create Shared Folder from Raid1 Storage 2

• hashtavia
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. hashtavia

1. Is this a smart or stupid idea?

• AlexBartles
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. NPM proxied hosts not accessible until I access the NPM management interface 13

• VaryingLegwarmer
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. BernH

1. KVM Plugin - is dynamic memory allocation possible? 4

• nurunet
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. nurunet

Letzte Aktivitäten

• dano15

Beitrag
    I'm running OMV 7.1.1-1 Armbian 24.5.1 with Linux 6.6.31-current-odroidxu4.
    I haven't had any problems applying new updates.
    I assume your problem with the package updates is the root of your CPU frequency problems.
    I don't have any experience with setting…
  • hashtavia

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Not able to create Shared Folder from Raid1 Storage verfasst.
    Beitrag
    My 2*2TB SATA HDD is detected ok by OMV. RAID1 is configured with Software RAID. Initial synch completed in 3 Hours. RAID is clean and active.

Storage>>Shared Folders: When I try to create a Shared folder using the above Raid, Its not available to create…
  • AlexBartles

Hat das Thema Is this a smart or stupid idea? gestartet.
    Thema
    So I wanted to run a VM for all my files and I was wondering if OMV would work for it! It will run inside VMWare Esxi
  • BernH

Beitrag
    […]

That is the one. If you use the compose plugin instead of portainer, it is still valid, you just do the settings in the compose plugin instead.

I don't run pihole in a docker container, mine is running in an lxc which I have placed a guide on the forum…
  • nurunet

Hat eine Antwort im Thema
    • OMV 7.x
    KVM Plugin - is dynamic memory allocation possible? verfasst.
    Beitrag
    I might try that. But I think both my guests (Raspberrymatic and Homeassistant OS) run on more recent kernels. I guess I did something wrong with the XML.

Right now, after some more experimentation earlier today, I set the currentMemory value to a small…
  • blazini36

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Permissions of files in shared folders read only? verfasst.
    Beitrag
    OK so I did the "move files/reformat/move back and that seems to be working....but I realized it's a bit silly to have to do all of that. I just realized that another disk is doing the exact same thing!

Not sure why I didn't catch it with the first disk,…
  • AlexBartles

Beitrag
    […]

Do I have to install it? I want to keep Windows running on the machine atm and just run it live off of a USB Stick.
  • votdev

Hat eine Antwort im Thema apt-get upgrade impossible verfasst.
    Beitrag
    This line looks wrong
    (Quelltext, 1 Zeile)

I think removing the last arg without a version should fix it
  • steakhutzeee

Beitrag
    When i run armbian-config it says it runs with ondemand governor between 200 and 200 MHz. So it's the same for min and max. No idea why.

Tried to set CPU frequency to false and apply DBT as HC1/2 again but I still see I'm between 200 and 200...

dano15
  • Bartounet

Hat eine Antwort im Thema apt-get upgrade impossible verfasst.
    Beitrag
    (Quelltext, 23 Zeilen)