openmediavault

Ungelesene Themen

1. Thema
    2. Antworten
    3. Letzte Antwort
    1. Issue with new ext4 features enabled by default using e2fsprogs from backports 1

• Fantu
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. ryecoaaron

1. Email updated / Dashboard 4

• CAH1982
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. CAH1982

1. Why I chose an N100 over a Raspberry PI5 104

• chente
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. pangy

1. Docker-compose NextCloud on armhf / arm32v7 platform 6

• MikeSmith
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Soma

1. SFTP or FTPS how? 2

• Meguinness
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Meguinness

Letzte Aktivitäten

• ryecoaaron

Beitrag
    We are well aware that backports packages should not be blindly used. OMV does enable the backports repo but only pins the backports kernel higher so it can be used. omv-extras pins the qemu and libvirt packages. e2fsprogs is NOT pinned higher. I see…
  • Fantu

Thema
    Hi, I spotted an issue with backup on openmediavault 7 and I found was caused by new ext4 features on storage filesystem created by e2fsprogs from backports.
    I have not installed it manually, but I have simply done an upgrade after openmediavault install…
  • CAH1982

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Email updated / Dashboard verfasst.
    Beitrag
    Is there anyway for gui to run same time as apticron

or if apticron detects updates, it runs the update search on GUI?
  • pangy

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Why I chose an N100 over a Raspberry PI5 verfasst.
    Beitrag
    that's
    […]

Everything seems to have gone smoothly, but after the installation is complete, I'm unable to boot into Debian and instead get directed straight to the BIOS screen.

The only difference in my setup compared to the guide is partitions #1
    AP1GczN6dJ7u05ZkAFkjMt3UKkn-X9B6MVoBzZ9GNcq4DXyQeBA_6R1sNm9sv0Ve3MrNjZ7pU6DIKdmcetnv_zHkmvhz-MbXUpilTCKrGdklf9BLK9lQn-851dPzg-rThkNlpYNTDFtyXFw5xWeK2z7SBzRyf1M55sb8xAAQT3EMiF-h3w0Lu9PwRfM9G2iNU7Clky5HiH7X56MzPt_pBGMMjjGcC0q8GxCnXsk313QcTHZGnu5000tH78l5Ol2T4v3dVBdTCifPraZzWKLEJWtwDSE15uSbOo-ivrihk5FUjuWqlFSMEZOvzzilI3K55CKUAgqM1ePrVO2SrxDznedyDpvLrmYhN2qANdWQEC8CiH0Mh6pncPIITHMjUvX2tBh3I3KKG77DBYYjYz5KPoorsYBn7NqeWd1AD1a0dWZ5XY1uIUtk1cMfyZuJhyRClg63Pu_z5i1STiHSVY4ZCYpzE2yTB1Ygl_slNWeqIatBZs2vmkvQcbkk4cyxLlfOmAVJ-fgoKEZLGQT4UxVRUJrL2V5dHvSl0v-koE0VRfZV-APOFhgwWKf6chxPBXK__ayJsugz6ZTzWb5g2TamPtCtczBeUZTcxOgm3-XZFPFGFwLWyN2iyjHN5OGhVUgMh3xMHsfJehYtyHl_tBLv_X8xiIPrMe_snEUAuIdnTf2nisoHu7n6h8WHtgt_lIhnsFLKaf9htyykyhKUYTR4V8YpH18YeTscecGwyYjbPNf0W_zBKAsB3sXIrxbNNggn3eGTx2ERMVq5u7KfOAOl7624NjcIl8JbUJE_oUlDHdbUsPK3-IyH68yodrXQkuCNrng--9316XhbqcGcKTqPPV0Ms9bawFcsur4gIz-LQT2MrXNpeY9vPl6bJ9YFUUicXuQms3TQNHntNmcLFOeO5g-woqSE=w1593-h1127-s-no-gm?authuser=0

from the…
  • Soma

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Docker-compose NextCloud on armhf / arm32v7 platform verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

Using Linuxserver's images will limit you to old versions without updates. This is a security risk.
    If mariadb (official) has deprecated arm32, you need to find an alternative.

Maybe you should try to run Nextcloud-AIO and see if it works OOB.

[…]

If you…
  • Meguinness

Hat eine Antwort im Thema
    • OMV 7.x
    SFTP or FTPS how? verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

I would like to access my files from outside my local network.
  • daschmidt1994

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Move from DS923+ to a own build verfasst.
    Beitrag
    had openmediavault for some years on a rasperry and was happy and then I testet almost all NAS, Synology, qnap, ownbuild Truenas but openmediavault looks and work's very well and is easy to use.

and before I install it on top of proxmox I build it myself,…
  • chente

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Why I chose an N100 over a Raspberry PI5 verfasst.
    Beitrag
    (With your permission, I edited your post to remove the text of the quote.)
    […]

What does this mean? Can't you start debian after installing it?
  • chente

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Reuse zpool data verfasst.
    Beitrag
    Are you just trying to get plugin type services to work? Have you tried using samba on those shared folders to see if you can see the content?
  • chente

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Move from DS923+ to a own build verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

I had Synology servers for years and came to the same conclusion as you ;)