openmediavault

Ungelesene Themen

1. Thema
    2. Antworten
    3. Letzte Antwort
    1. OMV\Exception: Name is in use by a Dockerfile. in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/compose.inc:502 - WHY? 7

• DjoeC
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. DjoeC

1. RAID button missing 16

• bunea
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Olivier

1. OMV7 Reboots every time I try to change configuration 8

• MikeSmith
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Xabi08

1. Rsync Archive mode 1

• happyreacer
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. chente

1. Docker-compose NextCloud on armhf / arm32v7 platform 1

• MikeSmith
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Soma

Letzte Aktivitäten

• edmais

Reaktion (Beitrag)
    Yes, I have used OMV-firstaid multiple times to reset to DHCP, then tried again. I now also tried setting the IP directly via OMV-firstaid. The address set is successful, and the new IP is displayed at login in the shell. But the web interface remains…
  • […]

:thumbup: :thumbup:

I was going to reply to your post above but this is better, thanks!

I certainly understand your reluctance to indiscriminately code extra features, code needs to remain maintainable. Changes require thought before making them... But, this is…
  • Olivier

Hat eine Antwort im Thema
    • OMV 7.x
    • gelöst
    RAID button missing verfasst.
    Beitrag
    I had one of the HDD off in my RAID 1 for some times, and when I managed to power it on again I could not find the resync/recovery status.
    Once the openmediavault-md module was installed I was able to see the recovery status !

Thanks !
  • Xabi08

Hat eine Antwort im Thema OMV7 Reboots every time I try to change configuration verfasst.
    Beitrag
    The reboot also happens when running systemctl daemon-reload. But if the changes are saved in the config file, it will be applied at system reboot i guess. Thank you for your response.
  • chente

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Rsync Archive mode verfasst.
    Beitrag
  • Soma

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Docker-compose NextCloud on armhf / arm32v7 platform verfasst.
    Beitrag
    From where did you get that YML? Link please.
    I never saw a Image Repo called arm32v7

The most simple YML to use on 32bit ARM would be:
    Edit ALL /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-xxx-yyy-zzz to match a proper PATH on your system
    And don't forget to match both
  • happyreacer

Hat das Thema Rsync Archive mode gestartet.
    Thema
    What is the exact difference between the archive mode and "normal mode". What effects does it have when I activate it?
  • chente

Hat eine Antwort im Thema OMV7 Reboots every time I try to change configuration verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

You would have to edit the database manually and then run the corresponding salt command:
    - Make a backup of /etc/openmediavault/config.xml
    - Edit /etc/openmediavault/config.xml Look for the <compose></compose> tag Inside it you will see a <file></file>…
  • MikeSmith

Beitrag
    Xabi08 that's interesting I'm using an Odroid HC2 / XU4.

Unfortunately pruning those unused containers didn't solve anything. Granted in the GUI I can still see the old containers.

Does anyone know how to delete the containers in the GUI using the CLI?
  • Xabi08

Beitrag
    I have the same problem here, with a cleaninstall on a clean Debian 12 with odroid HC4.

Found nothing in yellow or red using journalctl but here are some infos anyway:
    (Quelltext, 18 Zeilen)

.message(1).txt