openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hallo

Ich bekam immer diese Meldung nach der Neukonfiguration von FTP. Angefangen hat es nachdem ich auf SSL/TLS umgestellt hatte.

handling possibly truncated configuration data at line 9 in tls.conf

Habe zwar eine Lösung gefunden, aber vielleicht interessiert das noch jemanden. Am Ende der Datei habe ich eine Zeile eingefügt. Das hat genügt. Die Konfiguration welche das normalerweise aus OMV schreibt sollte abgepasst werden.

:D
  • New

Hello,

i successfully installed latest OMV 3.x on Odroid HC2. Also the let's encrypt and subsonic plugin.
    Subsonic wolks locally, but when i try to to access it over internet with my ddns account, it redirects to the local ip in the browser. proxy pass is enabled via the subsonic plugin.
    OMV can be accessed via ddns and ssl.
    Can someone assist?

Best regards
    Jay
  • New

I thought I had set the virtual hd to dynamic, but it's now throwing an error that the disk is full! How can I extend the current vdi or change it to dynamic if that's possible. Under php admin for vb storage is displays Type (Format): Normal vdi.

Thanks.

EDIT: Seek and ye shall find :) there is a guide on here on how to do this, the difference I had to make was to add " " to my .vdi once finished started the VM whereby chkdsk kicked in, then configuring updates, then a cleanup!! Now got a desktop displaying new size and subsequent free space. Simples :) if you search

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement OMV Setup Videos

TechnoDadLife

tls.conf

Omv filesystem ?

tkaiser

urbackup update is available

Stramm

OMV on IDE Flash Module (DOM)

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread OMV Setup Videos.

youtu.be/n_JJvIcgyNE We will be installing Glances to get a live view of what is happening on our server. Watch this video if you don't have a shared folder set up. How to set up Simple File Sharing
  • mrperfektone -

Liked tkaiser’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Omv filesystem ?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mrperfektone: “what file format should I format during the process when I can choose more than one in nand-sata-install ” I would try btrfs first since that's what we use on all OS images for all ARM boards except Raspberries (there we…
  • bikepope -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x tls.conf.

Thread
    Hallo Ich bekam immer diese Meldung nach der Neukonfiguration von FTP. Angefangen hat es nachdem ich auf SSL/TLS umgestellt hatte. handling possibly truncated configuration data at line 9 in tls.conf Habe zwar eine Lösung gefunden, aber vielleicht…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Omv filesystem ?.

Quote from mrperfektone: “what file format should I format during the process when I can choose more than one in nand-sata-install ” I would try btrfs first since that's what we use on all OS images for all ARM boards except Raspberries (there we…
  • Stramm -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x urbackup update is available.

I'd test the plugin after each update with a backup/ restore job (as last time) .
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV on IDE Flash Module (DOM).

Quote from JapsR: “Perhaps running OMV on it with the Flash Memory plugin could be an option? ” Yes, that should work fine.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Cannot install USB plugin to create a backup.

Quote from alocam: “I deleted the line you proposed, but all of the sudden, I can no longer gain access to GUI, it always shows 403 forbidden.... ” That line has nothing to do with the web interface. If you updated a lot of packages after changing…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x urbackup update is available.

Quote from takiyon: “due to the omv plugin not being updated very frequently. ” The plugin doesn't need to be updated. The urbackup package itself *could* be updated more frequently. Are you running into problems not having the the bleeding edge…